Jump to content
Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
zahid.singhh

Any Best obfuscator to protect from reverse engineering for .net files

Recommended Posts

zahid.singhh

Can any one tell which is the bestest obfuscator for .NET files which is not easy to be cleaned or unpacked by reversors

Share this post


Link to post
congviet
On 12/15/2019 at 3:36 AM, zahid.singhh said:

Can any one tell which is the bestest obfuscator for .NET files which is not easy to be cleaned or unpacked by reversors

The latest version of  DNGuard_HVM, Agile .NET...

however, it can still be reversed by good crackers.

Share this post


Link to post
Plot

I personally use Eaz w/ Enigma (plus my own anti-dump code)

Share this post


Link to post
HostageOfCode

Brainprotector :)

Share this post


Link to post
0x1579492959
2 hours ago, HostageOfCode said:

Brainprotector :)

link?

Share this post


Link to post
BlackHat
7 hours ago, Plot said:

I personally use Eaz w/ Enigma (plus my own anti-dump code)

Anti Dump can be bypassed easily just dump the file at the point where . NET appear first and load. You can use GIV script or x64dbg. 

Enigma is not good for .NET as it cant prevent memory Dumping. EazFixer and modded de4dot can fix Eazfuscator and file can be unpacked. 

Share this post


Link to post
HostageOfCode
2 hours ago, mamo434376 said:

link?

If you don't have Brainprotector can borrow it from someone that has. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
0x1579492959
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HostageOfCode said:

If you don't have Brainprotector can borrow it from someone that has. 😉

From you? Xd

Edited by mamo434376 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
reverseme
Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, BlackHat said:

Anti Dump can be bypassed easily just dump the file at the point where . NET appear first and load. You can use GIV script or x64dbg. 

Enigma is not good for .NET as it cant prevent memory Dumping. EazFixer and modded de4dot can fix Eazfuscator and file can be unpacked. 

Do you know any modded de4dot for eazfuscator? I can unpack basic eazfuscator with de4dot and eazfixer, but de4dot can not devirtualize its vm.

Edited by reverseme (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
estelle970

same problem 

can not devirtualize its vm.

jghfhgfgghre.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
sirp

i can approve this ... working fine ..after i fixed the exe for de4dot ..but still there are methods like this

Class132.smethod_0().method_19(Class132.smethod_1(), "?X@$/>?Y1\\", null);

Share this post


Link to post
</DarkCod3r> (IRAN)

Agile.net 6.6 or higher

Share this post


Link to post
Medsft
On 1/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, BlackHat said:

You can use GIV script or x64dbg. 

Where can I download this script?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...