MatrixReloaded

Difficulty : You Say it :)
Language : .NET ( C# )  / C++
Platform : Windows x32
OS Version : Windows 10 , 8 , 7
Packer / Protector : Bulletproof.NET BETA

Description :

Hey tuts4you Community !

It's a C# Assembly protected by my own protector Bulletproof.NET ...

See Missions.

Screenshot :

ss.jpg.856cf0aae3f05fc9cf268d79b08ee823.jpg

*Copyright Materials [ GUI ] : https://www.nuget.org/packages/WPFThemes.DarkBlend/

Missions:

+ Get the source code of WPF .Net Assembly

+ AES IV & KEY is in Source , Decrypt two strings in the text box , But it's easy to find with memory dump becuz I didn't use Secure String , Main Mission is Getting the source :)

Download File:

Bulletproof.Net Beta 3.rar

* exe file is protected by a polyphonic custom protector , if anti-virus detected it harmful , disable it ... | file is not harmful it's just a data reader | Thanks.

Try it :)

Edited by MatrixReloaded

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

1. String: 

Crawling in my skin These wounds they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real ...

2. String

I'll take everything from the inside and throw it all away Cuz I swear for the last time I won t trust myself with you Everything from the inside and just throw it all away Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you

Source code of "Launcher": 
     I hate XAML and BAML and these things, i had problems with extracting the form, so i will give there only .exe

https://mega.nz/#!X1t3AACL!AtGVdCnQ_acasocB_ytRTywAbeISsQQM3NgvVVL02SY

Edited by NeoNCoding
  • Like 2

MatrixReloaded
On 12/25/2018 at 2:24 PM, NeoNCoding said:

1. String: 

Crawling in my skin These wounds they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real ...

2. String

I'll take everything from the inside and throw it all away Cuz I swear for the last time I won t trust myself with you Everything from the inside and just throw it all away Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you

Source code of "Launcher": 
     I hate XAML and BAML and these things, i had problems with extracting the form, so i will give there only .exe

https://mega.nz/#!X1t3AACL!AtGVdCnQ_acasocB_ytRTywAbeISsQQM3NgvVVL02SY

Thanks ! Please Describe How you dumped it , current version is a waaaay better than beta 3 , I really appreciate it if you explain of your cracking process.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:05 AM, MatrixReloaded said:

Thanks ! Please Describe How you dumped it , current version is a waaaay better than beta 3 , I really appreciate it if you explain of your cracking process.

Easily with megadumper from codecracker

• Thanks 1

MatrixReloaded
1 hour ago, NeoNCoding said:

Easily with megadumper from codecracker

then I guess there's a mistake in my release , it has a very strong anti-dump and I checked main engine on .netunpacker and megadumper ... can I talk to you in pv , not asking , answering type :D