Tuts 4 You

Best Protection for .net Exe

Rosan

sigh... see the search button.. use it.. first though, perhaps learn how to spell, otherwise the search will be useless

Edited by evlncrn8
2 hours ago, Rosan said:

Which Obfuscation is better Appfuscator,  ConfuserEx, Engima, .net Reactor, Themida for C# Application, if ny have experienced idea, then please share it 

sigh.. kernel driver indeed...

which you'll then have to also pay for kernel driver signing cert, and / or have people enable test driver signing (good luck with that)...

• Like 1

2019 ... These questions and similar topics should be a crime and directly sent to the trash bin, please people use the search functionality !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
HostageOfCode
1 hour ago, evlncrn8 said:

sigh.. kernel driver indeed...

which you'll then have to also pay for kernel driver signing cert, and / or have people enable test driver signing (good luck with that)...

Not necessary to pay for kernel driver signing there are many workarounds already...

HostageOfCode
20 minutes ago, evlncrn8 said:

yeh, and how many end users would you imagine would allow a protection to disable security on their machines in such a way ?... 

Kernel driver can be installed on 64bit system without the need test mode to be activated or disabled driver signature enforcement. Workarounds are for normal 64bit system even with secureboot enabled.

like the nointegritychecks setting ?

i'll try and be clearer.. how about, tell me a way to load an unsigned driver without having to use bcdedit or similar to alter system settings globally, that can lower the security of the system

HostageOfCode
18 hours ago, evlncrn8 said:

yeh, and how many end users would you imagine would allow a protection to disable security on their machines in such a way ?... 

4 hours ago, evlncrn8 said:

like the nointegritychecks setting ?

i'll try and be clearer.. how about, tell me a way to load an unsigned driver without having to use bcdedit or similar to alter system settings globally, that can lower the security of the system

Its private info sorry.

• Haha 1

then i'll just assume you are talking out your rear end and dont have a clue what you are talking about then.. which is what i assumed from the start.. 

you are full of it

nope, if it was out there i'd have seen it.. 

and then if i wanted it so much, like you claim it exists, but you dont post here, but will show me an example in a pm (example?).. whats then to stop me posting it..

you make no sense, and sorry, i stand by what i said.. you're full of it

• 9 months later...