Tuts 4 You

which Malware is expensive

malware

which malware is expensive ? price like 500M or 1B worth malware source code ? I need suggestion i wanna build a career as malware author for govt parties. 

I will appreciate your suggestion.

The world has already enough malware and malware authors, I advise you captain America to use your skills

in a more "useful" way, It's not that I under-estimate your skills but it's a long road ahead.

3 minutes ago, Kurapica said:

The world has already enough malware and malware authors, I advise you captain America to use your skills

in a more "useful" way, It's not that I under-estimate your skills but it's a long road ahead.

I wanna reverse engineer popular and famous & expensive malware to source it's source code. then i wanna sell the source code. that's why i am learning asm and reverse engineering

I need your suggestion.

I'm not a malware author myself but the basics are common for several fields, I mean using your skills to pirate shareware, games, or write ugly stuff

you will have to learn a programming language and also master the basics of RCE, in tuts4you there are many tutorials, papers, tools ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...