Tuts 4 You
malware

which Malware is expensive

Rate this topic

malware

which malware is expensive ? price like 500M or 1B worth malware source code ? I need suggestion i wanna build a career as malware author for govt parties. 

I will appreciate your suggestion.

Kurapica

The world has already enough malware and malware authors, I advise you captain America to use your skills

in a more "useful" way, It's not that I under-estimate your skills but it's a long road ahead.

malware
3 minutes ago, Kurapica said:

The world has already enough malware and malware authors, I advise you captain America to use your skills

in a more "useful" way, It's not that I under-estimate your skills but it's a long road ahead.

I wanna reverse engineer popular and famous & expensive malware to source it's source code. then i wanna sell the source code. that's why i am learning asm and reverse engineering

I need your suggestion.

Kurapica

I'm not a malware author myself but the basics are common for several fields, I mean using your skills to pirate shareware, games, or write ugly stuff

you will have to learn a programming language and also master the basics of RCE, in tuts4you there are many tutorials, papers, tools ...

h1ch4m

it's too funny when i see people want to do rer and coding malwares in the same time lol 

Rever7eR

MacMike , stop posting malware shit ! and gov stuff , wanna develop malware ? go and learn by yourself , no body is going to help you to code something bad !
tuts4you is a place where you can learn reverse engineering , malware analysis , unpacking and other stuff that helps you , it's not for script kiddies ...
and don't use multiple accounts on this board otherwise you'll get banned ;)