Jump to content
Tuts 4 You

CrackMe (Online Server Check)


Tesla

Recommended Posts

Difficulty : I realy don't know it's protected by a friend
Language : .NET
Platform : Windows
OS Version : All
Packer / Protector : Appfuscator

Description :

Try to crack it :P

Please don't blame me ^_^

Screenshot :

L0Mqlc0.png

Crack me_Prot.exe

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

What is this, is it your work?

Ted.

it's my friend he said "im sure no body can crack it" so we deside to post it here :)

Link to comment
Teddy Rogers

They don't know what packer or protector was used or have an idea of the expected level? What's with the "login"?

Ted.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

They don't know what packer or protector was used or have an idea of the expected level? What's with the "login"?

Ted.

when u click button the crack me connect to server that check login info, we made it because it's more easy to crack when it's stored in program, it can't encrypt string in runtime.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, XenocodeRCE said:

its appfuscator, please fill in the form as needed, or don't bother posting .... we need to maintain a quality here

i don't know , but if you say it is why it's not already cracked?

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Tesla said:

u changed http request?

i debugged this and found that if server returns '0' its false so i just edited the method to return '1' and thats enough 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, cawk said:

i debugged this and found that if server returns '0' its false so i just edited the method to return '1' and thats enough 

Easy :P next time i edit key to unlock to something random

Edited by Tesla
Link to comment
Just now, Tesla said:

Easy :P next time i edit key to unlock to something random

it doesnt matter

 

either way you will have a check for a valid and invalid response 

i just fake it to what the valid response is 

Link to comment
Just now, cawk said:

it doesnt matter

 

either way you will have a check for a valid and invalid response 

i just fake it to what the valid response is 

if valid response is encrypted?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...