Tuts 4 You

Why answers in challenges stay so long in moderation queue?

GIV

Exactly what I was worried about before Teddy made the change.. :( 

On 12/29/2015 at 3:32 PM, kao said:

Ad. 5. Great idea - if your moderating team can react quickly. Just don't make the same mistake as crackmes.de where it takes weeks for moderators to approve stuff.

• Like 1

I would prefer a simple accept/reject action instead of waiting for days.

The best option IMHO is to not post in that area anymore if the things go in this direction.

Just my opinion.

I read your post an hour after it was posted, was undecided if I should approve it and mulled it over until now. I see you made an edit, whilst note worthy the previous posts make up for the missing content.

2 hours ago, kao said:

Exactly what I was worried about before Teddy made the change.. :( 

Sixteen hours is still a better turnaround than weeks...

Ted.

• Like 1

They also started with hours, then switched to days and then weeks. It's a slippery slope. ;) 

@Ted: If you need help with moderating crackmes queue, I'm sure you can find plenty of volunteers among long-time members of the board.
Considering how diplomatic I am (not), probably I'm not the best person for the job - but if that would help, just let me know.

moderators should be made for particular sections thats will be better idea no single wood can blow fire you gotta use atleast 2 or more some kindaa saying dnt knw perfect lines :P like some advanced guys can handle it pretty well like kao,give,shadow_ua/pc ret,lcf some couple of more advanced guys out there except lcf she is girl :P

36 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

I read your post an hour after it was posted, was undecided if I should approve it and mulled it over until now. I see you made an edit, whilst note worthy the previous posts make up for the missing content.

Sixteen hours is still a better turnaround than weeks...

Ted.

From instant posting to 24 hrs wait is long long gap.

• 4 months later...
Teddy Rogers

Replies are now no longer moderated though new topics will continue to be moderated to keep up standards. The community can rate each others replies/solutions and the topic starter will have to decide if the challenge has been met...

Ted.

• Like 4