Tuts 4 You

noticed some bugs

Artic

1) when i delete or rename my target, when its running in x64dbg, its crashing, when i stop it or just restart it.

2) when a target runs in x64dbg and i load a new one, via drag and drop, x64dbg freezes, but does not crash.

my typical workflow maybe. :P

1 minute ago, Artic said:

1) when i delete or rename my target, when its running in x64dbg, its crashing, when i stop it or just restart it.

2) when a target runs in x64dbg and i load a new one, via drag and drop, x64dbg freezes, but does not crash.

my typical workflow maybe. :P

The first bug Is new for me. I will look into it. The secomd bug was fixed. Latest version is available at http://releases.x64dbg.com

• 4 weeks later...

recently updated to 20-12-2015 build and i noticed the text field in the string search is a bit glitchy.

for example, when i enter "release" - i see "lerease", also there is NO cursor blinking, it drives me crazy.
thats the only problem i noticed, really great improvements, thanks to everybody involved in the development of x64dbg.

Edited by Artic
typo
On 28-12-2015 at 11:15 PM, Artic said:

recently updated to 20-12-2015 build and i noticed the text field in the string search is a bit glitchy.

for example, when i enter "release" - i see "lerease", also there is cursor blinking, it drives me crazy.
thats the only problem i noticed, really great improvements, thanks to everybody involved in the development of x64dbg.

thanks, we recently had some updates to this, but apparently it's not working 100% yet.

• Like 1