Tuts 4 You

Professional C# Developer

zuberspicy

I need the c#.net experts who can help me in the form auto filler application development. I need the expert person in optimization and webservice calls and web requests. The application is used to fill forms on a website and also pays on behalf of the user from the provided bank account. I need experts who can guide me in optimization of the application. And also help me in optimization of the bank payment. So, the user can complete the process very fast,
If anyone is interested than please contact me on my skype. My skype id is : mr_orio. 

Considering his behaviour and posts on RTN, you're in for a big surprise. :)

Spoiler

09.11.2015, 10:13 (This post was last modified: 11.11.2015 22:10 by li0nsar3c00l.)
  team.mrorio@gmail.com Offline 
Newbie Reverser
Introduction for acceptance of membership
1: 25 Year.
2: No reverse engineering skills.
3: I know C# .net, PHP and asp.net programming.
4: I want to accepted because I want to contribute my skills to community and also want to learn new things from community.

13.11.2015, 14:10
  team.mrorio@gmail.com Online 
Newbie Reverser
Request to Unpake File 
To: kao
Dear Sir,

I have one file which is developed in C#, And I want it's complete source code. File is protected with multiple protection like boxed app packer, dot bundle and confuserx modified version.

If you could unpacked it for me then I can pay you.

for more conversations and detail about software connect with me on skype,

My skype id is : mr_orio

if possible then please connect with on given skype id.

Thanks..

• Like 1

If you're still interested, I'm 95% sure that the required software will be a clone of Black_TS - some sort of scalping software for Indian Railroad tickets. Guys have been offering up to $300 for a crack, they must really want it! :)

Cheers,
kao.

P.S. Underscore is important! DO NOT Google for "Black TS", you really don't want to see those results..

• Like 3

If it's on tuts4you it's either a crack request or wannabe advertiser, either way low budget haha.

"please contact me on my skype" really means "I don't know much about my project except that I want you to make me rich"

4 hours ago, kao said:

P.S. Underscore is important! DO NOT Google for "Black TS", you really don't want to see those results..

Yea... I didn't.

The obfuscator used is quite interesting. I think it is from the AppFuscator family, absolute pain in the ass.

1 minute ago, Mr. eXoDia said:

Yea... I didn't.

The obfuscator used is quite interesting. I think it is from the AppFuscator family, absolute pain in the ass.

The thing he sent me in a pm was ConfuserEx 0.4.0 looked like the stock/normal protector too.

Just now, atom0s said:

The thing he sent me in a pm was ConfuserEx 0.4.0 looked like the stock/normal protector too.

Odd, I had some bundler thing (no idea how that was obfuscated, I just dumped the files from memory) and after that I got code like this: http://prntscr.com/98wf7g (which looked like AppFuscator, but might also be something else).

11 hours ago, kao said:

some sort of scalping software for Indian Railroad tickets. Guys have been offering up to $300 for a crack, they must really want it! :)

Haha better is to patch android app for ××× ×××s company n have free taxi poor protection :)

Kurapica PS these guys will also offer you to bypass the survey to download the file n after that they will get nothing (many ppl already know abt shitty surveys) n you will find you get $$ == zero; which was already predicted by scientists :P

• Like 1

Good Luck with your work but I'm not interested, maybe someone else can pick the challenge.

But It's interesting what uncle Google brings if we try to search for "Black Ts" !

I think you should post the right link to your file for those who may be interested.

2015_12_02_101134.png

• Like 1

If anyone has been PM'ing crack requests on this board please add me to the conversation and I will check/ban the individual(s)...

Ted.