Tuts 4 You

Gives to block the "cheat engine"?

Aligattor

Hello guysSorry for my English. I am from another country.I used Themida and Safengine in my executable, but not getting good results.I need to block that they can look the executable of the game via the "memory view" ...I thought of the title detected by the program and close the game, but this is very basic.Do you know any way to block "memory view"? Or something that causes him to be scrambled ... Anything I can prevent it look my executable decrypted. The executable contains "Keys" that are used to decompress files in a folder called "pack", which is the customer's images and etc. This content is compiled into 2 files each. One is called .epk and other .eix, packed with the .eix "XBundler" because without the .eix they can not open it only with .epk. But if they can unpack the "XBundler" I want to avoid that they may see "keys" in the executable. If a cracker (beginner) have the .eix files and .epk and do not have the "keys" used by the executable, give then, you can not "decompile" the files from the "pack".Thank you for your attention.

Hello guys

Thank you for your attention.

You will need to use a driver to do so. still it will only prevent like newbie hackers and one thing you have to keep in mind , it just takes one of the hackers to become successful to break and spread something. More you will try to resist more you will attract the attention.

I shouldn't say this considering you are the one to decide what is better for your software but still its my 2 cents ,focus more on developing features than on spending time on defeating hackers .

You will need to use a driver to do so. still it will only prevent like newbie hackers and one thing you have to keep in mind , it just takes one of the hackers to become successful to break and spread something. More you will try to resist more you will attract the attention.

I shouldn't say this considering you are the one to decide what is better for your software but still its my 2 cents ,focus more on developing features than on spending time on defeating hackers .

Hello, thank you for your answer. It made me reflect better ...