Tuts 4 You

Important Banner Announcement...

Teddy Rogers

Teddy Rogers

For those of you who were in user groups that when visiting this board saw the banner (below) appear at the top of the board over the past few weeks...

post-620-0-25031000-1397203332_thumb.jpg

...I have disabled this so it no longer shows up. However it will remain active indefinitely for the Junior member group (new members). It should go without me having to say this... just because the banner no longer appears all the board rule(s) still apply to you. The reason for the banner was/is because I was getting a bit sick and tired of having to ban a surge in people posting crack requests and using "subtle" unpack requests as crack requests for commercial applications. I will continue to not tolerate anyone who flouts the rules. This board is intended to be used by its members in an educational way in the subject of reverse engineering and it's associated subjects. There are many other darker places on the internet to visit for those people who have other intentions...

Ted.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Oh boy. Considering number of crack requests in last few days, maybe put the banner back? People obviously never read Board Rules..

• Like 1

maybe just maybe this need to be closed comynity  like ARTeam or exetools only with invites you will be able to get in.

Teddy Rogers

The banner was never removed for some user groups and even with the banner at the top of the index page many people must believe the rules do not apply to them because they still keep on breaking them... :dunno:

Ted.