Tuts 4 You

[UnpackMe] Safengine Shielden v2.2.3.0

_or_75

Why You or Raham refuse to publish an Tutorial how you do this? You publish a good Tut's for vmprotect, themida, winlicense...etc(there are developers behind this protectors)....Raham publish a good Tut for enigma(there are one developer behind this protector too), both of them earn your bread of each day with this work, so, the developer of this protector is different from the others mentioned? Really I don't understand why, this is only a doubt nothing more, leave it clear that I respect the decision of both you, even because until this date I not found any commercial software protected by this packer, maybe there are, but I didn't found until now. I only have an interest that is the desire to learn, I think this isn't wrong, isn't it?
Regards

Why You or Raham refuse to publish an Tutorial how you do this? You publish a good Tut's for vmprotect, themida, winlicense...etc(there are developers behind this protectors)....Raham publish a good Tut for enigma(there are one developer behind this protector too), both of them earn your bread of each day with this work, so, the developer of this protector is different from the others mentioned? Really I don't understand why, this is only a doubt nothing more, leave it clear that I respect the decision of both you, even because until this date I not found any commercial software protected by this packer, maybe there are, but I didn't found until now. I only have an interest that is the desire to learn, I think this isn't wrong, isn't it?

Regards

As far as i know LCF-AT make this clear in a post where it says that a friend of him ask to not make public such tut or tool.

Simple.

Respect the man decision.

And i know that Indulgeo of Cracks Latinos have a good tut about this protection.

Edited by GIV

Hi,

@ _or_75

Thanks for posting this UnpackMe + testing my dump. :)

@ The Trooper

so as I said already before that a good friend asked me before a longer while not to create a tutorial / Unpack-Script etc for this protection because of the reason "XY" [you know a friend is a friend].So I have no problem with this so its only one protector which I keep untouched in public so far till "XY".Anyway but this should not be the big problem so if you really want to know how to unpack this protection then just grab this or any other UnpackMe [you know there was already postet many of them] and start and also this I told before etc.Just do the first step and then post what you got and the problems where you stuck at some place durring your unpack process etc and then lets see what kind of answers you get then you know.

So if you really want to lern then just start so I think you know the motto "lerning by doing" right and thats true and this I can also promise you that you will definitely lern if you just do also if you do and do again and again and again hundred times etc so at one certain position you will see more than before in your other ninety-nine tries.Maybe this sounds maybe ridiculous for you at the moment but its so and in some cases you will need more tries and in others less.

Just a exsample: So before a long time I did start with unpacking and one of my first HTML tutorial what I did read was a Armadillo 2.x with CopyMem II.So I did read it many many times and followed each step of the tutorial but I did always fail on the CP2 although I did the same as described but it didn't work for me and this was really frustrating and then after some days or a week I tried to do some other ways to handle this problems and after a while it did work and I also have seen that there was a faulty description in the tutorial itself so that this way as described would never work on this way.So this was one of my first own success to handle a problem by myself and this has taken almost a week where I did work on that problem each day for hours.

So what I wanna tell you is that you have to stay on the ball also for a longer while you know.Just start with something and then use the board to get help by all other members if you stuck so for this the board is also there for us all or?

Of course its just my opinion you know but maybe I am not so wrong with this what I said.

PS: So to unpack this protection is really not "so" difficult and in the most "basic" cases you only need to find / fix just all APIs / Commands if you wanna fix it on a usual way or do it on a unusual way and handle this API problem like Raham it does [quick-unpack] but this method is more for advanced people would I say. Just try it.

greetz

• Like 6