mrexodia

x64dbg

206 posts in this topic

@Kurapica - The dialog opens for me just find, but no matter what application I patch it is always corrupt.

@mrexodia - I'll check that differ out mate thanks. All I changed was x2 jne's to jmp's.

I have a few questions.

1. Why when I want dump memory to file x64dbg forces me to give the file name an extension, is it necessary?

2. Is it possible to see "all" the characters in dump view window, like in olly ? Majority of them are represented now just as dots in x64dbg

3. Is it possible to see in breakpoint tab the instruction to which breakpoint is set?

4. What happened to blog , last update was in december.

Edited by JustAGuy

1. Yes.

2. Yes, select the right code page.

3. No, you can see it in the edit dialog.

4. Have been super busy recently, I will try to start updating it again soon.

If you have any feature requests or bug reports, please create individual issues at http://issues.x64dbg.com

regarding the code page

Changing codepage makes the right side of characters unaligned , I did not go thru all the codepages, there is dozens of them, but none of them(so far) except predefined 'ascii' and 'extended ascii'  aligns right side even if I pick same font as olly has. It's possible to have right side nicely aligned and at the same time have all the ASCII characters displayed? 

Noname.bmp