Tuts 4 You

MSDN - Visual Basic 2010

The Trooper

The Trooper

Hello

I am looking for the MSDN OFFLINE, i tried google, 4shared, filecrop...and nothing, someone can help me to get this?.

Thanks

Hello

I am looking for the MSDN OFFLINE, i tried google, 4shared, filecrop...and nothing, someone can help me to get this?.

Thanks

Do you want the offline MSDN help/guide library? Which have details about all the API's?

The Trooper

@Blue, yes i need the msdn library help/guide(offline)-English, the VB-2010 i have installed in PC

@atom0s many thanks, but I use 32bits OS and i don't know if the VS2012 can be installed

Thank You

It appears to be the same method for 2010 except the help viewer is ver 1.1.    Launch the Help Library Manager, click install content from online, the Win32 and Com and Dev download said it was over 400+mb.  Not positive if it was really that big.  Didn't get a chance to see if possible to grab a link to the package file instead. 

I found a page that had some screen shots of 1.0, looks pretty much the same as 1.1. 

hxxp://mshcmigrate.helpmvp.com/faq/tour

hxxp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd264831%28v=vs.100%29.aspx

You should be able to use install content from disk and browse to the product documentation folder on the dvd also.  - jack

@Blue, yes i need the msdn library help/guide(offline)-English, the VB-2010 i have installed in PC

@atom0s many thanks, but I use 32bits OS and i don't know if the VS2012 can be installed

Thank You

It can be, I use it on a 32bit machine for work. :)