Tuts 4 You

Listen .v2m module music in VB .NET?

Freefall63

Ok. Here it is:

1. edit "buildApp.bat" in the "LibV2_v15_VBnet" Folder to VS-Studio folder ... for me its Programme in case of German installation.

2. go to Folder "V2M_Sound" and edit "tune.asm" at      incbin "technohammer_finish_new.v2m" -> input yur V2M Sound!

3. in  Folder "V2M_Sound" run "make_V2M_Obj.bat" - it will build a new "tune.obj"

4. go to Folder "LibV2_v15_VBnet" and run "buildApp.bat" - it will build "LibV2_v15_VBnet.exe"

5. run and test "LibV2_v15_VBnet.exe"

Be sure that yu use an V1.5 tune !

btw: I added tune looping! if it should be disabled change in fMain.vb:

LibV2_V15.I_LibV2_V15.Init(1000, 44100, 1)

to

LibV2_V15.I_LibV2_V15.Init(1000, 44100, 0)

Please let me know if it is ok not.

LibV2_v15_VBnet.zip

Edited by hmi222

WOW cool, thank you very much! :) How did you compile the "i_LibV2_V15.netmodule" in the CLI Folder? :D Definately cewl!

Happy new year!

PS: I´m glad that you like my Remake of Arachno´s old tune :)

my buildApp  ;  VS 2012

----------------------------------------------------

@echo off
rem Build a mixed standalone CLI/C++ LIBv2_V15 examplerem *** CONFIG START
SET VC_ENV=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat
SET VB_HOME=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
SET LNK_HOME=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin
SET ASLinker=C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin
rem *** CONFIG ENDif not exist "%VC_ENV%" goto Err1
if not exist "%VB_HOME%\Vbc.exe" goto Err2
if not exist "%LNK_HOME%\link.exe" goto Err3
call "%VC_ENV%"
"%VB_HOME%\Vbc" /noconfig /imports:Microsoft.VisualBasic,System,System.Collections,System.Collections.Generic,System.Data,System.Drawing,System.Diagnostics,System.Windows.Forms /optioncompare:Binary /optionexplicit+ /optionstrict:custom /nowarn:42016,41999,42017,42018,42019,42032,42036,42020,42021,42022 /optioninfer+ /rootnamespace:LibV2_v15_VBnet /doc:obj\x86\Release\LibV2_v15_VBnet.xml /define:"CONFIG=\"Release\",TRACE=-1,_MyType=\"WindowsFormsWithCustomSubMain\",PLATFORM=\"AnyCPU\"" /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Deployment.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /main:LibV2_v15_VBnet.EntryPoint /debug:pdbonly /filealign:512 /optimize+ /resource:obj\x86\Release\LibV2_v15_VBnet.fMain.resources /resource:obj\x86\Release\LibV2_v15_VBnet.Resources.resources /target:module EntryPoint.vb fMain.vb fMain.Designer.vb "My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb" "My Project\Application.Designer.vb" "My Project\Resources.Designer.vb" "My Project\Settings.Designer.vb" /addmodule:cli\i_LibV2_V15.netmodule"%LNK_HOME%\link" /LTCG /CLRIMAGETYPE:IJW /ENTRY:LibV2_v15_VBnet.EntryPoint.Main /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /ASSEMBLYRESOURCE:obj\x86\Release\LibV2_v15_VBnet.fMain.resources /ASSEMBLYRESOURCE:obj\x86\Release\LibV2_v15_VBnet.Resources.resources /ASSEMBLYMODULE:cli\i_LibV2_V15.netmodule cli\i_LibV2_V15.obj cli\V2M_V15.lib V2M_Sound\tune.obj EntryPoint.netmodule kernel32.lib dsound.lib /out:LibV2_v15_VBnet.exe
goto TheEnd:Err1
echo Couldn't find the Visual Studio environment batch file:
echo %VC_ENV
goto TheEnd:Err2
echo csc.exe not found in %CSC_HOME%
goto TheEnd:Err3
echo link.exe not found in %LNK_HOME%:TheEnd
pause
@echo on
cls
---------------------------------------------

but not run :(

Edited by TheSoft

And why it doesn´t run? Just tell us the error message. How should we give advice without any Information. I guess you have some other paths in which you run Visual Studio and so on.

Edited by Freefall63

Freefall63 : Please come me for teamview?

ID : 356 640 667

Pass : 3574

I am waiting please brother  :(

Edited by TheSoft

No Problem dude :)

Ok I´ll mark this thread as solved now as the Problem is finally gone. =)

Thanks to all that helped me and others here, you did a great work hmi222 and Kurapica  :)

I´m glad to know you helping us here brothers. Happy 2013 and have fun! I definately had :D

Edited by Freefall63
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, a Little question: how to add this netmodule Music with more than one userform?

And how to inlcude a Icon file in all forms - the visual Studio creates resx files then, how to inlcude them into the Batch script?

Thanks in advance!