Tuts 4 You

Problem viewing Thread no 26335

k5h

http://forum.tuts4you.com/index.php?showtopic=26335&pid=125740&st=0entry125740

not able to view this thread

reason

Warning: Something's Not Right Here! forum.tuts4you.com contains content from redcrew.astalavista.ms, a site known to distribute malware..

We (Google)have already notified redcrew.astalavista.ms that we found malware on the site.

Edited by ksanket

Teddy Rogers

I noticed a similar issue a few weeks back but forgot to chase the matter up. It would seem Google Chrome doesn't like links and images from Red Crews website which happens to show up in a members signature.

Try viewing the topic now and please let me know if you continue to experience any issues...

Ted.

damn google sucks sometimes :down: we've sent them email telling them to reexaminate the website and they did and the site was back but after 3 days it's back again :confused:

and sorry guys we're trying to fix it!

Edited by xsp!d3r

well that i can see :) but i'm sure the problem will be back again cuz we've been attacked by a js injector called cssminibar.js, so we will try to reset all the passwords and everything to avoid this from happening again.

Edited by xsp!d3r

Teddy Rogers
the problem will be back again cuz we've been attacked by a js injector called cssminibar.js

An exploit or vulnerability in Xylitol maybe?

Ted.

nah, well i don't know but i did some searches about the injector in google and found that it has attacked many websites. it attackes the index files but adding a js script in the 1st line, but when i looked in our index files i couldn't find it Oo