Tuts 4 You

Private messaging broken

Fungus

Uhm, I can't send private messages anymore Teddy, every time I click send message or post, it sends me to tuts4you search function O_o

Something strange is going on at the moment! I can send PM's just fine which is odd. I'll look in to it, you are not the only person to have reported this problem. Has this been happening over a few days?

Apologies for the problem...

Ted.

Hey I had that when I supposedly hacked the board. Tried pming a few times and then it banned me. Went away after I got unbanned.

You ended up being from the whole site, Fungus doesn't have that problem yet - hopefully :)

Fungus, can you try sending a brief private message to me please. It could be that some content within the message you tried to send is being picked up as an attack and being blocked...

Ted.

Fungus, I received your PM and was able to reply. I don't know but it looks like it is working, try sending the PM you had a problem with again...

Ted.

I sent you the pm with the message body that caused the problem, and I had to make a new pm to you to send it, otherwise it triggered something.

Is it possible for you to email me the content and I will take a look in to it. Thanks...

Edit: Just seen the reply and your link. I'll look in to it...

Ted.

Edited by Teddy Rogers