Tuts 4 You

[UnPackMe]VMProtect[1].v2.05.5321

thisistest

Hi and thanks for the test.

Not really much.There is just a small new way to get the APIs before you stop in the codesection so this part was a little bit changed and my older VMP script will not work in this small part but the second way to get the APIs is still like in the older VMP targets so you can get all APIs by start tracing from the OEP in the VMP sections [in this notepad file it was just one section] and this can still my script so that you can use it too.Also you need to fix the 5 normal APIs which you can find in the codesection.

010010E4  77E57EF1  kernel32.lstrlenW01001118  77E53640  kernel32.lstrcatW01001240  77D15E37  USER32.SendMessageW0100131C  77C2C7A8  OFFSET msvcrt._acmdln0100132C  77C2D388  OFFSET msvcrt._adjust_fdiv

greetz

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

ok here are also the other 2 files unpacked now.So at the moment I test my newest VMProtect script which comes soon and which is also very fast and also no compare to my older VMP script. :)

So I just want to know whether the new 2 unpacked files are also working on other OS systems now.I use XP SP1 at the moment.So if you use a other or the same OS then test the 2 files for me please and tell me whether they are also working on your OS.Just a small info.I can not test it under a other OS [no VM Ware / Box anymore].

Thanks

test1.vmp_Unpacked.rar

test2.vmp_Unpacked.rar

@LCF-AT

Both files working fine in WinXP SP3 .

fsafafa.png

So at the moment I test my newest VMProtect script which comes soon and which is also very fast and also no compare to my older VMP script. :)

Just one word , awesome !!!

Edit

Seems both files working fine in Windows 7

windows7ig.png

Edited by (*_*)

@ (*_*)

Ah very good!Thank you also for testing both files now. :) That are really good news.So my new script will be better & faster than my older VMP script.Also no API Tracing will be necessary so I wrote a new code-patch now to get ALL infos in one second. :)

greetz

@ (*_*)

Ah very good!Thank you also for testing both files now. :) That are really good news.So my new script will be better & faster than my older VMP script.Also no API Tracing will be necessary so I wrote a new code-patch now to get ALL infos in one second. :)

greetz

Great Work again LCF-AT! I´m looking forward for your Script since I have currently some tricky VMProtect Targets. Any information about the release date ?

~Zer0Flag

@ Zer0Flag

Any information about the release date ?

So I don't know exactly so today I am finished so far with all API & [calc ] patches in the new script.At the moment I have also no other & newer VMP targets which I can test.So if you have some "tricky" :) & small size [- installing of possible] targets then you can send me some links to test them with the new script.

greetz

LCF-AT here is a unpackme of 2.06 version...it should be quite hard to solve.

/>http://forum.tuts4you.com/index.php?showtopic=24286