Tuts 4 You

Virus in Lena's tutorials ?

The SharK

Hi

When I download Lena's tutorials, my Nod32 tells me that there are some trojan

virus in some of them...

regards

The SharK

Ps. I would love, if I could download all 40 tuts in one BIG file ;-)

post-52983-12640178668_thumb.jpg

Ps. I would love, if I could download all 40 tuts in one BIG file ;-)

Is this because of the 20 files per day limit? I seriously doubt you could progress through 20 tutorials in one day, from start to finish, if you were really watching them from start to finish (as is intended) and then testing the knowledge imparted within. That there are all of the files in one place, conveniently available for you to download, is a good thing and should not be overlooked.

HR,

Ghandi

Is this because of the 20 files per day limit? I seriously doubt you could progress through 20 tutorials in one day, from start to finish, if you were really watching them from start to finish (as is intended) and then testing the knowledge imparted within. That there are all of the files in one place, conveniently available for you to download, is a good thing and should not be overlooked.

HR,

Ghandi

Hi Ghandi,

No, not really because of the download limit ;-)

I have plenty of time to download them, just more convenient that's all !!!

Hi Xsp!d3r

You mean my Nod32 reacts on the zip-files ?

regards,

The SharK

Edited by The SharK

cyb3rl0rd1867

First things first, I believe I've seen torrents that have lena's tuts, which would enable you to download them at one time, although a bit slower. Secondly, a packer is used to compress the program, kind of like winzip, but built into the file, and when the program runs it unpacks itself. You'll learn more about those in the tutorials though. Enjoy

First things first, I believe I've seen torrents that have lena's tuts, which would enable you to download them at one time, although a bit slower. Secondly, a packer is used to compress the program, kind of like winzip, but built into the file, and when the program runs it unpacks itself. You'll learn more about those in the tutorials though. Enjoy

Yeah, I'm looking foreward to those tuts ;-)