Tuts 4 You

CleanCut Skin...

Teddy Rogers

I have just installed the new default board skin from IPS called CleanCut. It should appeal to those among you who prefer the darker(ish) skin designs.

It is currently still in beta stage so please post bugs here if you find any and I will report it back to IPS. Please try to be specific and include details of the bug if you find one.

I will - at some point in the near future - be looking for anyone interested in designing a Tuts 4 You logo for it. I will create a particular topic in the Scene Artists forum when the time comes...

Ted.

I have just installed the new default board skin from IPS called CleanCut. It should appeal to those among you who prefer the darker(ish) skin designs.

It is currently still in beta stage so please post bugs here if you find any and I will report it back to IPS. Please try to be specific and include details of the bug if you find one.

I will - at some point in the near future - be looking for anyone interested in designing a Tuts 4 You logo for it. I will create a particular topic in the Scene Artists forum when the time comes...

Ted.

ahh hell yeah br0...much better on my eyes late at night!!!

cheers

B