Tuts 4 You

Apologies Again and Again...

Teddy Rogers

Teddy Rogers

First, please allow me to apologies for the downtime over the past six hours.

The server was updated to support MySQL 5.1 a few days ago and it caused a table error which only came to light earlier today. Unfortunately some "guru" decided to take a shot at fixing it and turned a simple table error in to a living nightmare all without backing up the database first. After failing he decided to restore to an old backup some days prior. Fortunately I have more recent backups from yesterday which, the board has been restored to. Unfortunately 12 hours of posts, topics and new registrations up until the downtime began have been lost.

I apologies to all those people who are effected by their topics and posts being lost. I hope you will feel compelled to start them again or continue where you last left them.

If anyone has any queries or questions about this matter please ask them here or contact me via PM...

Ted.

Teddy Rogers

I want to apologies for the board going down a second time. Unfortunately I am a bit angry at some turn of events that I am not even going to try and explain what happened. Maybe when I have calmed down a little bit

I am just glad everything is back up and running again... if anyone notices or experiences any problems please let me know...

Ted.

Vi2DoubleYu

yeah nothing happen and still good, just my post have dissappear from this world :( , but ok later will re-post again. thanks for your hard job ted, for bring this alive again.

Teddy Rogers
1st murphy law:

dont apologise, you will screw that again:) its life

True. Unfortunately this whole thing could have been avoided, that is what makes it all so annoying... :rolleyes:

Ted.