Tuts 4 You

Delphi virus source code

motan

Hi. Anyone knows from where I can get the source code of a virus made in Delphi?

Doesn't matter what virus it is as long as I can learn something from it.

Thanks a lot.

Dude, I don't think this is going to fly. I dunno if its in the fourm rules but I am sure that distrubuting malware should be. However if you are realy interested in malware why not check out the Malware Forum, I am sure there is plenty to be learned there. I dunno, not really my place to say or not, I might be wrong but I doubt it,

DrPepUr

Edit: Besides, imagine the chaos when kiddies from all round comming to download malware sources......

Edited by DrPepUr

motan, DrPepUr is right.... It really is the wrong forum to be asking for virus's, I suggest you go to opensc.ws to download source code of this type. They have got a virus source code pack there that contains alot of virus codes, But there main source codes are based around RATs And Trojans

• 2 weeks later...
motan, DrPepUr is right.... It really is the wrong forum to be asking for virus's, I suggest you go to opensc.ws to download source code of this type. They have got a virus source code pack there that contains alot of virus codes, But there main source codes are based around RATs And Trojans

I have found a good source.

Thanks.