Tuts 4 You

[unpackme]first Attempt

Guest boulika

For one its asprotect, according to DiE, anyway you cant take a file and call it an unpackme, especially a dll with no exe to run it, how would be know if it was unpacked right or not. :confused:

Guest boulika

sorry for the inconviniance i just test a new pack method and wanted to know how hard it is to be cracked from the experts in the forum.You can upload the unpacked dll and i can check if it correctly unpacked.Iam waiting for results so i can write my packing method fully detailed.Thanks again and sorry if i caused any problems

Edited by boulika

Guest boulika

modified protector with my own code added.Zako i dont understand ur post.If u need any details feel free to ask.Its very important for me to check lvl of security cause i make money from this

Edited by boulika

modified protector with my own code added.Zako i dont understand ur post.If u need any details feel free to ask.Its very important for me to check lvl of security cause i make money from this

its just a game dll protected with asprotect with strings pointing to this site : _www.scfmt.com.ar/

Edited by What

Guest boulika

correct and why this is bad i dont understand.I make server files with my team for game called mu.It is so bad to want to check th security of our files? :wacko: :wacko:I f u dont like dont unpcak it just inform me about security lv

Edited by boulika

Ok the security level is descent for a dll, but you really cant do as much to a dll so you have to take that into account. You really should use a complete custom protection. There is plenty of sources out there that would allow you to do this easily if you have programming knowledge.

The reason why we may seem frustrated with this topic is because people will come in here and try get people to unpack stuff for them (not what this forum is about), and not including a exe file with this download and not explaining your situation didnt help. ;) Just a little note.

Edited by What

Guest boulika

Ok now i understand.Sorry for all troubles caused but its not my itention to crack this cause i packed it ^_^^_^ .I just wanted to see the security lvl of the files incase of leeching.I can send u via pm the exe files to test it cause ur the only one that seems to like help me.And for one more time sorry