Tuts 4 You

[unpackme] Obsidium 1.3.4.2...

Teddy Rogers

By far the best IAT protection I have seen, but beatable. I have working dump with all protections, It doesnt steal enough from the oep to mean much, maybe with delphi it might steal a call. Im not sure how much of these protections actually effect this file.

By far the best IAT protection I have seen, but beatable. I have working dump with all protections, It doesnt steal enough from the oep to mean much, maybe with delphi it might steal a call. Im not sure how much of these protections actually effect this file.

Хм... Obsidium 1.3.4.2.f.exe IAT protection ?Where?

UnPackMe_Obsidium_1.3.4.2.f.rar

Obsidium_1.3.4.2.fUnpack.rar

Edited by pavka

Хм... Obsidium 1.3.4.2.f.exe IAT protection ?Where?

I know it not particularly difficult, considering I was done in a couple minutes, it just better then some of the stuff I have looked at, keep in mine I never really looked at Obsidium before, I didnt mean the best, just one of the better. Simple script repairs 97% of the table, trace the others by hand. I havent had time to completely write a good script. Pavka did you fix it after reaching oep, or before, as in actual one or two jumps fix all?

Edited by What

In it unpackmee import does not need to be restored as table IAT not spoiled! I have simply made dump before filling the table!

In Obsidium the basic problem moving exe. Why that here it is not present!