Tuts 4 You

Suggestions For The Crackme Forum...

Teddy Rogers

Teddy Rogers

I have been thinking about creating a sub-category here in the crackme forum for all completed crackme's to be moved in to. All those would be moved if someone has completed the crackme and a paper/tutorial or a quick explanation on it has been submitted.

What do people think? Feel free to comment on this...

Ted.

I think thats a good idea. You could possibly (as a suggestion) go a stage further and have :

i/ not completed ones;

ii/ completed ones but without a tut available;

iii/ completed ones with a tut available.

In the third catagory the first post could be updated to add the link to the tut on tuts4you.

Nice idea.

Now, this is a nice idea !

Sounds like more work, what Loki suggests,

but would definitively be even cooler. B)

Teddy Rogers
I think thats a good idea. You could possibly (as a suggestion) go a stage further and have :

i/ not completed ones;

ii/ completed ones but without a tut available;

iii/ completed ones with a tut available.

In the third catagory the first post could be updated to add the link to the tut on tuts4you.

Nice idea.

It is a nice idea in principle but I think in general (and for this forum) all those sub-categories are not needed. I think it just confuses and waters down things.

I have for now made a few changes to this area of the forum; deleted some old pinned topics, deleted sub-forums and created the new "Completed" forum. I will start to move topics over when solutions with papers are submitted in a post or if anyone wants to suggest some old topics that should be moved over?

If anyone has any other questions, queries or concerns please feel free to ask them. I will continue to fine tune things...

Ted.