Trying To Improve The Main View Of The Forum

Nacho_dj

Just a cosmetic bug, watch at the left side of the page and you will see:

MEMEBER INFO:

But it doesn't put the forum to fail! :P

Cheers

Nacho_dj

But it doesn't put the forum to fail!

I don't understand what you mean by "forum to fail" ?

I don't understand what you mean by "forum to fail" ?

Sorry, english is not my native language :wacko:

I was trying to post that this "bug" does not affect the performance of the forum engine...

By the way, nice skin :yes:

Cheers

Nacho_dj

Damit Nacho-dj how did you notice that one XD

it's a small mistake i'am sure EclipTic is able to do it easly ;) so don't worry.......!

lol.... I must have looked at that navigation menu 1000+ times and I never noticed the misspelling.

• 2 weeks later...
Teddy Rogers

It is not you but it is strange that it has happened. I just finished creating a "Tuts 4 You" skin for the board and I noticed this when cycling through and checking the skins. Weird... because I don't think I touched this skin settings... :dunno:

Ted.

Is it only me who can

a) not see a logo ?!

B) not make fast replies

c) not choose a skin ? :o

It sounds like JS disabled but I doubt it is :/

Youtube works fine (it does need JS doesnt it ?), so do other sites that use JS stuff...

Teddy Rogers

Which skin are you talking about? If you mean the "Tuts 4 You" skin then no it does not have a logo for it. If you click on the forum link on the Tuts 4 You site you will understand what I mean.

About not being able to choose a different skin, do you mean there are no options or do you mean there are options but it does not update? If it is the later and does not update after selecting a new skin simply press enter.

As for no fast replies... not sure about that. You'll have to tell me what skin your using first... :dunno:

Ted.

@Killboy:

The fast replies usually stops working for me if the Firefox proxy switcher plugin is playing games - pressing the the 'apply' button usually sorts it. If its not that, then I sometimes find that Javascript is disabled in the web developer toolbar or on proxomitron.

Long shot, but maybe you're using one of those plugins?

Teddy Rogers

Just spoke with him on IRC. It seems it was a glitch and the problem was fixed.

@ Killboy, sorry I had to leave without saying goodbye. My little boy had an early night, before tea, and he woke up hungry so I had to get him something tasty to eat... :rolleyes:

Ted.

I experienced the same problem as Killboy.... After I switched to the Tuts 4 You skin, I couldn't switch back to anything else. I logged off and back on.... I cleared my cache & cookies...

Teddy Rogers

It is the same with the default Pro skin from IPB. It must be a skin bug. You need to press enter after selecting another skin for it to be activated...

Ted.