Tuts 4 You

Pm And Profiles Not Available!

Guest sonic_00

Guest sonic_00

Since i registered to the forum, i haven't been able to send private messages to other users and see their profiles.

Why???

Sonic_00

The rules are strict because, unfortunately, many people register, abuse privileges by sending "cun u crak dis 1337 app 4 me" PM's.

Sadly this affects everybody, but it just forces people to make a valid contribution to the forum before these privileges are gained.

Don't worry, you'll be a full member in no time :)

Guest sonic_00
The rules are strict because, unfortunately, many people register, abuse privileges by sending "cun u crak dis 1337 app 4 me" PM's.

oh no, i joined this forum only because i want to learn seriously a lot of things about reversing and improve my skills in coding...

;)

Don't worry, you'll be a full member in no time

:thumbsup:

Hello

I need this too :P I?m cracker from team {RES} :) i dont send this pm?s , like this "cun u crak dis 1337 app 4 me" PM's. :D

Cheers ;)

You must earn your Full Member status, we don't hand them out.

Help around, if your a cracker help the people learning, if your an artist make some graphics, and give leave feedback for the other artists.

But remember if we detect spam posts just to boost your post count up quickly we will lock you to the Junior group.