Tuts 4 You

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Bartosz Wójcik

Opera Pink?WTF!

Sometimes I think Opera is run by a bunch of idiots. I've been using Opera since it was built on Presto engine. They break old versions compatibility without a blink of an eye, I have lost my favourites countless times by upgrading previous version of Opera, it was gone like that - hundreds of bookmarks, since then I have stopped using it at all. Then I have switched to this Chrome based version (just because I was too used to right mouse gestures) and I hate it, they change colors like this pink shit, they change the way startup window is shown (speeddial), they have added some artificial animations after opening a new tabs, it's not possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to many actions (why?). I have contacted with them on their Twitter support many times with bug reports, filed their forms to report bugs - no response at all... You should see their support forums, many people are upset about their "breaking changes" and they don't do anything about it. I'm thinking about moving to Vivaldi, looks like much more customizable version.
  3. mohamedsalah

Beds Protector 4.5

I don't know you say .Please make a video tutorial 😢
  4. zrcc

Opera Pink?WTF!

Hmm, if isn't the image in new tab, idk what's the problem. - Cheers.
  5. Last week
  6. LCF-AT

Opera Pink?WTF!

Hi, I dont think thats an image problem.If I run the private mode then it has the same problem like in normal mode.But I also have seen that Chrome,Opera browser has same bad issues with the tabs like Brave too.Thats really totally .Sometime the loading time is very long open a new empty tab.If I enter in time a new url and enter then it dosent work and the url bar gets empty after tab is ready.Anyway,the tab create / switching issues are worst in those browsers.Creating a new empty tab should be happen straight without any issues like FF does.Also the start process of any of those Chrom|ium based browsers does take sometimes a longer while and showing just a empty browser till its ready later.Dont know what its all checking on startup. greetz
  7. https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/05/33-linksys-router-models-leak-full-historic-record-of-every-device-ever-connected/
  8. Black Hat Anonymous

Beds Protector 4.5

What is the link of your Cawk Unpacker for normal ConfuserEx one bro? the one you shared on forum, when i try to unpack even normal confuser it always throws error like system.io.exception and close down then..
  9. Black Hat Anonymous

Beds Protector 4.5

When I tried to run app brother, I was continuously getting an error. and the github link you shared is a confuserex unpacker for normal version by Bed.. Im using Windows 7 SP1 x86 Architecture and 32 bit Windows. is it any system incompatiblity?
  10. cawk

Beds Protector 4.5

Heres the unpacked file found an old unpacker i had which worked on this file (i wont share) Metadata could be cleaned some more but here it is UnpackedBed.exe
  11. Cursedzx

Beds Protector 4.5

that's what i did. still not running. i can show you via screenshare on discord.
  12. CodeExplorer

Beds Protector 4.5

You got to start ManagedJitterFr4 (for Confuser) on NetBox 4.0; after that just Jit button when the first assembly is logged - first assembly is the main assembly.
  13. Cursedzx

Beds Protector 4.5

ManagedJitterFr4 still doesn't work for me rip. is it because of my cpu?
  14. Cursedzx

Beds Protector 4.5

Finally Fully unpacked! steps i did to unpack: 1. I ran the application and i dumped it. 2. the anti dump got fixed by anti dump fixer. 3. i used my tool to remove all flood calls. 4. Converted all x86 methods to IL with my tool. 5. Decrypted all Constants with my tool. 6. Used de4dot to clean math mutations and junk Nops. 7. manually Removed Protection calls in Module .cctor. 8. Removed all delegates with @CodeExplorer's Delegate remover. 9. Cleaned junk nops with De4dot again. 10. Removed Proxy calls with TheProxy's Proxy call remover 11. Manually removed all fake/junk classes, attributes, and etc. 12. Renamed functions, methods, assembly, and etc. 13. Manually removed cflow (dont have good cflow remover xd) if you're asking for the rest of the files that are barely unpacked to study it, just reply xd. File: ConsoleApp1_fixed-RemovedMethod-NoX86-StringDec-cleaned2_nodelegate-cleaned_noProxy2-Renamed2.exe
  15. Embarrassing. Don't trust anything that looks like a pregnancy test kit... Ted.
  16. url seems somehow messed up https://www.zdnet.com/article/stack-overflow-hacker-went-undetected-for-a-week/ somehow (unsure if its because you code-ifyed it) it gets some ? chars at the end....
  17. CodeExplorer

Beds Protector 4.5

@Cursedzx: ManagedJiterFr4.exe for Confuser: you can get it from here: https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/41025-confuser-exceptions-restore-anti-tamper/
  18. CodeExplorer

Beds Protector 4.5

After using ManagedJiterFr4 on NetBox 4.0 some metadata streams got corrupted so I got to restore them; I've just have to change first method called which is anti-tamper to 062A (a simply return). For removing invalid streams the strategy is to first set number of streams to a smaller size like 8. #US with a space at the end (" "); yoi don't seems to be a valid stream! Here is a partially unpacked exe: https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/liRTdnBO/file.html It uses delegates!
  19. Cursedzx

Beds Protector 4.5

Hey codecracker, any idea why managedjitter is not working for me even if i run it on netbox 4.0? when i checked on dnspy, error occurs on the part where it checks the pointer values.
  20. https://www.zdnet.com/article/stack-overflow-hacker-went-undetected-for-a-week/
  21. cawk

Beds Protector 4.5

what do you mean you cant remove the confuserex anti tamper isnt it pretty standard? have i missed something? its normal confuserex tamper my tamper remover in confuserex unpacker removes this fine
  22. whoknows

Opera Pink?WTF!

@v0.57.18 - there is no such property.
  23. CodeExplorer

Beds Protector 4.5

Try ManagedJiterFr4 on NetBox 4.0; Plus ConfuserExFixer for removing wrong metadata; some stream left even after removing; You can't do anything without removing anti-tamper; which currently I can't! I've found this: https://github.com/BedTheGod/ConfuserEx-Unpacker-Mod-by-Bed/releases Is any connection with this?
  24. Hi guys, today I have seen that one of my Firefox AddOns was disabled because of any security issues... Flash Video Downloader has been blocked for your protection. Why was it blocked? This add-on violates Mozilla's policies by executing remote code. What does this mean? The problematic add-on or plugin will be automatically disabled and no longer usable. When Mozilla becomes aware of add-ons, plugins, or other third-party software that seriously compromises Firefox security, stability, or performance and meets certain criteria, the software may be blocked from general use. For more information, please read this support article. ...great!Now I cant use it anymore and I am looking for any alternative AddOn what does show playlist HLS links of any video.I was just using this AddOn for this only to get the links quickly without to check manually the webconsole etc.Now its gone.The good thing with this AddOn was that it has shown all HLS links inside of a playlist which was present and via simple button press I could copy it into clipboard.I didnt found any other AddOn what can do this or has a HLS scanner. Before I found also a AddOn called The Stream Detector.... https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/hls-stream-detector/ ....what does also output HLS streams to copy them but only the actually running stream of the video like 480p for example.In this case I need first to switch to other quality +/- of the video to get this stream link shown.Thats a disadvantage and would be better when it would list all streams of the playlist like fvd did it.... .....like above.So does anyone of you know any other AddOn what can do this?Or maybe any GM / TM script etc?As I said I am just looking for a HLS scanner showing the content of playlist like above on the pic or similar (with copy to clipboard button).I dont care or need any download function.Maybe anyone has / use already something like this I dont know yet.Maybe you? greetz
  25. LCF-AT

WM_MEASUREITEM problem

Hello tonyweb, thank you for trying to help me.Ok,so I think I got it working now with your infos and putting menu string into itemData instead of dwTypeData of MENUITEMINFO.Now I get all menu string to see in my menu correctly as I wanted. 😃 Not using menu from resources now and I just used functions to create it.Always this strange diffrent issues / problems if I use any resources control or no menu but I thought already that this depends on it as you said tony.Thanks again. PS: Yes,the popup I created by code and the main menu above in resources.I thought it would be easier to create a menu in resources to save coding that parts also the part where I can directly set acceletators shortcuts.Just need to find out now how to put the shortcuts automatically at the end after the menu string like this.... Exit F4 .....using Ownerdraw. greetz
  26. tonyweb

WM_MEASUREITEM problem

Just a quick thought/idea ... did you try to put/apply owner-draw flag also for menu item in resources? This way it should send/call the WM_MEASUREITEM for every items and your processing should be the same. [EDIT] Sorry, re-reading your message, you're already using ownerdrawn flag for your menu in resources ... so my previous answer is not useful. Anyway, itemData is a "place" to put custom information and, by default, as far as I remember, it should be empty/uninitialized and/or system-reserved ... unless you put something in it. That's why you actually *have to* modify the resources' menu to set it explicitly. I found this maybe useful quote: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/menurc/using-menus You created popup menu straight by code, right (not using resources) ? You could use the SetMenuItemInfo (as suggested in the quoted link) to set only the itemdata ... without having to re-set the item text again. -- It's a lot I don't play with this stuff, so everyone is very welcome to correct me Best Regards, Tony
  1. Load more activity