Tuts 4 You

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, so in my tool I did set a default timeout of 5 seconds to wait for an answer of the server / Url you do request.I thought 5 seconds would be enough to wait for and aboard then the request.Just added this option to prevent hanging loop ony any request etc.So you can also patch this value if you wanna try it.Just search for the connect functions in Olly and right above this function you can see a mov command putting value 5 into.This you can change to a higher value to wait some more seconds So the video I wanna download is first a video (vod) no live stream.The problem is as I said before the cookie I need to use which gets expired after few minutes.If the download of this video does take to long (need more time as the cookie is valid) using YT-DL or FFmpeg then both tools do fail with http response error 403 (forbidden).So I only have a small time window what does allow me to access the video / playlist.Thats the main problem and I need to refresh the cookie/s.If the video is to large and or download speed access to the server is to low then I cant download the video at once.I also found no way / method / commandline arguments yet to tell FFmpeg or YT-DL to autorefresh the cookie and now I am looking for a method to download the video completely in seperated parts without any issues. There is no commandline (or found not yet) to specify the .ts segments range to download of a playlist.Only command I found are to set the timestamp using -ss & -t or -to to set the timestamp/s only what is unfortunately not very good so I dont get the excat frames matching and get some frames missing or too much if I donwload some parts.It would be much better to have a commandline to specify the segment parts / range itself to download like this... ffmpeg -segment_range 0:30 ....0:30 = download first segment till segment 30 complete and then stop. ffmpeg -segment_range 31:60 ...30:60 = download segment 31 till segement 60 complete and then stop etc. "Downloaded 2 files.Each file has 30 complete segments inside like I would download them one by one = 100 % match.Now I just need to merge both files = done." In this case the user could download whole segments of a playlist without to use / set / care about any timestamps using -ss commandline what makes problems as I told before and the video dosent get downloaded 1:1 if the timestamp starts / ends I did set into a segment file (keyframe issues) so it cant cut it right if I use the copy mode and I dont wanna re-encode the video you know.If I download all segments by itself manually then I got them all original and just need to merge them togehter = 1:1 video but using timestamps its not doable. Of course I did play around with FFmpeg using diffrent comandline lines to get some more or less good results but not perfect.Main goal for me is it to download the video for 100 % perfectly 1:1 with no overlapping or missing frames inside.Thats the tricky part now.Normaly no problem to do that with FFmpeg at once but in this case its not so easy if you need to refresh the cookies. All in all I dont get work using FFmpeg to get the video 1:1.As I said,missing frames or overlapping of time etc.For example.Below a playlist example link to a video (not using cookies in this case) you can test / play with FFmpeg and commandline args xy and now try to download some segemnts using -ss timestamp -to timestamp commandlines like just few seconds.After this check the small file/s you did download with FFmpeg and load it into VirtualDub for example to see all frames and time / lenght of this part/s. https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/index_776000_av.m3u8 I tried something like this... ffmpeg -ss 00:00:01.000 -to 00:00:10.000 -accurate_seek -seek_timestamp 1 -i "https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/index_776000_av.m3u8" -c copy "Output.ts" ..as result I get a file what has a lenght of 8 seconds and 200 frames.Missing 1 second so it should be 9 seconds.If I do set a starttime of second 2 instead of 1 then I get a 8 seconds file = right.If I set a timecode start of only 0 I also get 8 seconds out and missing frames from the beginning of the video.If I only set this commandline.. -ss 00:00:00 -to 00:00:10 ...then I get a video lenght of Frame 253 (0:00:10.120) = 120ms to large or 3 frames to much.Thats the bad thing using timestamps so somehow you dont get it really exact out and my thought to download segment ranges instead would be better but dont found any CL for this yet if there are any CL for it in FFmpeg. The playlist inside with the ts files looks like this... #EXTM3U #EXT-X-TARGETDURATION:10 #EXT-X-ALLOW-CACHE:YES #EXT-X-PLAYLIST-TYPE:VOD #EXT-X-VERSION:3 #EXT-X-MEDIA-SEQUENCE:1 #EXTINF:10.000, https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/segment1_776000_av.ts?null=0 #EXTINF:10.000, https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/segment2_776000_av.ts?null=0 #EXTINF:10.000, https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/segment3_776000_av.ts?null=0 #EXTINF:10.000, https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/segment4_776000_av.ts?null=0 ......... #EXTINF:10.000, https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/segment268_776000_av.ts?null=0 #EXTINF:3.440, https://zdfvodde-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/16/11/161124_subwaylfalle_inf/6/161124_subwaylfalle_inf.smil/segment269_776000_av.ts?null=0 #EXT-X-ENDLIST ...the video has 269 segments.All segments having a lenght of 10 seconds except the last segment has a lenght of 3.44.So it seems to work if I use exact timestamps like this... -to 00:00:10 -accurate_seek -seek_timestamp 1 -ss 00:00:10 -to 00:00:20 -accurate_seek -seek_timestamp 1 -ss 00:00:20 -to 00:00:30 -accurate_seek -seek_timestamp 1 ....here I get 3 parts exactly right.But what is if the EXTINF lenght for each segments are diffrent and not mostly same = problem.Some are starting with unround lenght = need to do calc process etc.In this case like that it would be easier to have any commandline to set ranges only as I said above to prevent to calc out some timestamps in the hope you do it right and get it out right too at the end you know.I dont know whether there are any commandline args for FFmepg or YT-DL to manage this so maybe anyone does know it and could post some infos / hints about that. greetz
  3. Today
  4. Maybe you can rewrite some of your code based on what you find in there anyway. For me precise positioning and special effects like this are especially hard to figure out without the source. And when trying to make custom listview controls containing other controls and the like, its almost hopeless to make it professional without this. The abstraction versus efficiency never enabled them to generalize the UI code to avoid custom drawing and it was too intermingled with all their core UI source to possibly separate it out for distribution. They seem to be sacrificing efficiency now due to more powerful machines with UWP and such.
  5. https://people.symlink.me/~rom1/dev/ windows_2000_source_code.zip\win2k\private\ntos\w32\ntuser\client - ZIP archive, unpacked size 658,114,889 bytes WinRAR can even search the archive for you if you don't want to extract it. menuc.c - however menu is really a combination of a check box button and a static control I think. btnctl.c - complete with owner draw example for buttons statctl.c - complete with owner draw example for statics SYSRGB(GRAYTEXT) seems to be referenced for disabled. Of course this is old source and by now they have rewritten and changed a lot with Aero and other features. But the core of Windows UI programming is still based off this which is why Microsoft continues to rigorously sanitize that leaked source from the web 20 years later!!! But I will solve this for you now for real: mngrayc.c - the entire drawing code for the draw state (sounds like menu gray to me). If this snippet is not allowed for wrath of MSFT then admin could kindly remove it... /* * Is our scratch bitmap big enough? We need potentially * cx+1 by cy pixels for default etc. */ if ((gcxGray < cx + 1) || (gcyGray < cy)) { if (hbmpT = CreateBitmap(max(gcxGray, cx + 1), max(gcyGray, cy), 1, 1, 0L)) { HBITMAP hbmGray; hbmGray = SelectObject(ghdcGray, hbmpT); DeleteObject(hbmGray); gcxGray = max(gcxGray, cx + 1); gcyGray = max(gcyGray, cy); } else { cx = gcxGray - 1; cy = gcyGray; } } PatBlt(ghdcGray, 0, 0, gcxGray, gcyGray, WHITENESS); /* * DISABLED state * Emboss * Draw over-1/down-1 in hilight color, and in same position in shadow. * * DEFAULT state * Drop shadow * Draw over-1/down-1 in shadow color, and in same position in foreground * Draw offset down in shadow color, */ if (uFlags & DSS_DISABLED) { BltColor(hdcDraw, SYSHBR(3DHILIGHT), ghdcGray, x + 1, y + 1, cx, cy, 0, 0, BC_INVERT); BltColor(hdcDraw, SYSHBR(3DSHADOW), ghdcGray, x, y, cx, cy, 0, 0, BC_INVERT); } else if (uFlags & DSS_DEFAULT) { BltColor(hdcDraw, SYSHBR(3DSHADOW), ghdcGray, x+1, y+1, cx, cy, 0, 0, BC_INVERT); goto DrawNormal; } else { DrawNormal: BltColor(hdcDraw, hbrFore, ghdcGray, x, y, cx, cy, 0, 0, BC_INVERT); } And then finally the work happens in BltColor with this line: BitBlt(hdc, xO, yO, cx, cy, hdcSrce, xO1, yO1, ((uBltFlags & BC_INVERT) ? 0xB8074AL : 0xE20746L)); //xO1, yO1, (fInvert ? 0xB80000 : 0xE20000)); So some really almost impossible to come up with on your own code with a 3D highlight/3D shadow and special hardcoded color inversion codes. And with Aero its probably 10 times worse if you need to support that. Have to decompile user32.dll in Win10 perhaps Why Visual Studio does not automatically generate the pages of original user32 code for you, I have no idea but it would sure make more professional consistent custom drawn Windows apps for sure!!! I hope a new source code leak comes soon I really liked the Win2k one - especially for the user32 code a real gem for those of us who have done owner drawing and want to exactly replicate original functionality without coming up with hacked up slightly incorrect alternatives.
  6. Hi Progman, so it would be nice to have / find some kind of complete Ownerdraw example template code but didnt found anything like that.Ony short codes to handle this or that you know.Also for a menu OD I didnt found any full code example / template to handle all situations for menus etc. No I didnt checked the Win 2000 source.Maybe I wouldnt also find where this OD code is stored into (file xy). greetz
  7. 身勝手のごくい

Feedback and Ideas

Yo, While restoring account today found a bug on settings, when u enter recently used devices (https://forum.tuts4you.com/settings/devices/) there is the popup: the bug is that we get to see the logged devices prior the correct answer, by removing the elTwoFactorAuthentication itself.
  8. 身勝手のごくい

FFmpeg - Audio bitrate not same

Hello fella, to kick things let me say a big thanks for your tool, i've used it few times but it has some issues(?). I've used it to download a YT live while it was still playing, first time worked perfectly and it didnt gave me problems when the live got copyrighted(from music) it kept download the rest of it. Video was complete and everything was good. Second time i tried using it w/o closing the same app instance as before it wasnt sending any network packet, like it had unclosed connection from first time and no error handling?resulting to "select with timeout Error time limit expired!"<gif attached> Gave it another chance and tried do the same thing, download a live YT stream which possibly would get copyrighted, the video didnt got any copyright but the download finished 6-8 hours later(i got terrible internet but not that much). Trying again the exact same thing, monitoring the network and the filesize, ffmpeg had 2.4gb of network total receive while the filesize was ~300mb(weird) which i interuptted downloading. By opening this video with different media players, none of them could start rendering anything and i wanted to use that ~300mb part since eventually got copyrighted. about ur questions: Part 2 audio and video are they the same time?Have u tried to extract audio and video in case they are unsync? Did u try to merge these 2 parts and see if the output works? i would: copy /b 001-050.mp4 + 051-100.mp4 output.mp4(u can merge as much segments u want) and check or/and u can try this "kernel video repair" which seemed to created an output(not sure if worked) for one corrupted downloads of mine, unfortunately they ask for license even to try it so... "module": "licenseactivation.dll" <they load it dynamically on activation> "address": "0x38B4" i think is the last part u will look at(dont know if i can share such infos public here). To get the total video length and use it with -ss u have to use either API for browserless option OR javascript OR have a server which will do that for the ffmpeg user afik. Then you can download it in parts as 001-002 for the time u want and merge them later BUT the problem of using the YT API is that it doesnt split permissions, what i mean its 1 auth to retrieve the information and manage the full channel with uploads and downloads. There was a service that got shutdown which was giving the time of videos and the oembed from yt doesnt return times(ex: https://www.youtube.com/oembed?url=YOUR_YT_LINK&format=json) Hopefully i understood correctly and since youtube-dl works fine with non-live my blind guess is u ask for YT LIVES but even if not, someone else might find that information useful. About the 403 and the cookie i have no clue, sorry. this message became like an essay wow cheers
  9. https://serhack.me/articles/unpacking-asic-firmware-antminer-exploited
  10. kao

Feedback and Ideas

We all know you have the skills to unpack vanilla version and most of the mods out there. You don't need to post 20 unpacked EXEs to show that - that's not the point of unpackmes. The point is to produce something that others can use as a starting point in their learning path. Also, saying "I used my private unpacker that I'm not gonna share" is equally not helpful for learning. So, perhaps you could start off by writing ONE paper about unpacking modified confuserex?
  11. You can add a TFileOpenDialog with the options... fdoPickFolders fdoAllowMultiSelect 😀
  12. blank

Feedback and Ideas

Wouldn't it be possible to add a button or a checkbox when posting a reply, saying something like "Are you posting an answer, or a general comment?" And then if the reply is an answer, you can moderate it to make sure it is complete. If it's just a general reply or asking for details, allow the system to post it, and review it later. I don't think people would abuse the system just to get their incomplete answers public for a few minutes/hours.
  13. XenocodeRCE

Feedback and Ideas

I think there exists something between "just throw off your unpacked exe" and "write a god damn paper for every confuserex unpackme mod" you see ? For me you are slowly killing your board activities by doing that. The less we see our replies, the less we want to engage into this forum, but that's to be expected no ? By bluring / making these non-informative reply appears grayed it convey a good message to the poster : his reply is ok but not worth being reviewed as an answer.
  14. I remember how I looked at a lot of UI controls when the source code to Windows 2000 was leaked. It would have been nice to always start your owner drawing with the default Windows handling and then customize it as needed given that they handle all sorts of things like accessibility, etc in there which are easy to forget about or overlook. In this case, probably they are just using the system default transparency color which you can look up, and doing some sort of transparency mask with it possibly with a special brush pattern. A simple system call and GDI call but the exact manner of doing it would possibly require RE. Or you can go your own route and forget how Windows does it which has been the normal way. Have you taken a look at the Windows 2000 source code??? Probably it has your answer.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Hi again, I found command for FFmpeg called... -protocol_whitelist "file,http,https,tcp,tls,crypto" ..I can use to read a modded playlist from local file.I did download the original playlist where I can see all 100 segments short paths.I did modded the list and created 2 new playlist with full URL paths to segment files.First playlist I just keep segment paths from 001-050 and in the second playlist I just keep 051-100.Ok.The main problem now is that FFmpeg dosent use the cookie header I did set in commandline and I get error 403 again. All in all it dosent seems to work what I wanna do with ffmpeg or youtube-dl.Only thing I could do is to download all segments by myself and join them if I have them all together. greetz
  17. Hi again, small new question about DRAWITEMSTRUCT and handle the itemState ODS_DISABLED.My question is how to draw the icon or whole entry in disabled style = Windows does gray it transparent anyhow.I would like to do this too or similar also with the icons I have made via CreateCompatibleBitmap etc.Have I put any transparent layer over it or something? greetz
  18. Maybe this can help : http://www.gtro.com/delphi/gtrocheckshelltreeview_e.php www.gtro.com/download/gtrocheckshelltreeview.zipgtrocheckshelltreeview.zip you will have to dig deep in the old archives ! gtrocheckshelltreeview.zip
  19. I'm amazed to see people still use Delphi these days.
  20. Last week
  21. Teddy Rogers

Feedback and Ideas

If I understood you correctly this is similar to how it was prior to the change. Many members complained replies to challenges were all becoming an uploaded unpacked file or completed crackme, with no information on how it was achieved stating "unpacked", "done!", etc. This system only fueled the glory seekers. A suggestion was to deter this from happening to encourage the sharing of information on how these are solved. Unfortunately there is no automated system that can determine a genuine reply to one that is a completed solution with no information. All these need to be manually reviewed and approved. Regarding those replies that are hidden, this is a compromise to the glory seekers. To be clear, any replies that are discussing the challenge and not containing the solution are all approved. It is not a perfect system for managing these forums, I am fully aware of this. It is a compromise between the wishes of other members, capabilities of the forums software and the moderating team. If it was not for the time waiting for review and approval and the lack of understanding why posted solutions have been hidden none of this would be up for discussion... Ted.
  22. Hi guys, I have some small new questions about FFmppeg & Co. Following problem.I found some HLS video streaming sites using extra request paramters like cookies.Normaly no big problem using cookie entrys with FFmpeg or just using youtube-dl what already does use the cookie by itself.But some sites using some kind of timeout for their cookies like 1 minute +/- before it does expired.So this is a problem if the video download / stream does need more time (download speed to slow or filesize to large etc).In this case the whole download will fail and I only have maybe the half of the video and not the complete video.Now I tried to find any posts on internet for FFmpeg & youtube-dl how to handle this situation but didnt found anything.For youtube-dl I found no commandline arguments I could use to refresh the http header entrys like cookies if the download gets the error response of 403 (forbidden) and to resume the download from last successfully segment download from a playlist.Found nothing about that to build any automatically download in such cases.So it seems I need to handle it manually in such cases. First idea I had was to download the video in few parts using FFmpeg and commandline... -ss time_off set the start time offset -to time_stop record or transcode stop time Example: -ss 00:00:00 -t 00:01:00 -ss 00:01:00 -t 00:02:00 Download from start till 1 minute.Next download from 1 minute till 2 minute...etc ...I tried this to execute FFmpeg twice using actually working cookie in header.It does work but there is a problem.The first part I did download is fine but the second part not and the video starts first with only the sound for few seconds before the video starts.Anyhow the sound track seems to be longer than video track.Also if I download like this using timestamps then its not really perfect.Also depends on segment lenght. Now I thought it should be get better if I tell FFmpeg only to download the video ts segment files itself and to keep them without to do anything with them.Unfortunately I didnt found any commandline argument how to do this.Also not how to tell ffmpeg to start downloading from a specific segment X you know.Also not for youtube-dl. Direct questions now: Are there any ffmpeg commandline arguments I could use for that? Example: The video has a lenght of 10 minutes and is splitet into 100 numbered segments starting from 001-100.Now I wanna tell ffmpeg to download all segments if possible into folder XY and if the download dosent success because of error 403 ffmpeg should stop to resume the download.Lets say I have now segment 001-050 then I need to download the rest segments 051-100 in a second round.How to tell ffmpeg to do this? Also the same question I have using youtube-dl.WIth this it would be easier so I dont need to use extra cookie header but I also found no commandline how to tell youtube-dl to download segment X-Y.Only found commandline --keep-fragments but this dosent help in this case. Maybe anyone of you does know how to handle this situation and the right commandline arguments for ffmpeg & or youtube-dl. Thank you
  23. XenocodeRCE

Feedback and Ideas

Say "A" post a crackme thread Say "B" reply to that thread with minimal to no information / tutorial B's reply will only be unlocked /un-hidden once someone reply to the thread. My point is : it makes B's reply useless. What's the point of unhidding non-informative replies if the thread has one answer-dedicated reply ? My proposition is : make B's reply not hidden, and let the owner of the thread decide which reply is the best. Maybe make non-tutorial reply not votable for the "best answer of this thread".
  24. Igor

Crackme Baby

Yeah I tried to figure out a math formula to solve the system but it didn't pan out. Then I thought about your second option but since it would involve some brute force I gave up
  25. Phemis

.Net Crack Me - ConfuserEx Mod

Nice... Tutorial Video İs Here.
  26. Teddy Rogers

Free Ubisoft and Epic PC Games...

More free games (at time of posting): RiME The Sims 4 (Standard Edition) The Witcher: Enhanced Edition + GWENT Jalopy City of Brass (in 7 days) Ted.
  27. kao

Crackme Baby

That is most likely not your crackme. But what the hell.. Load it in IDA, decompile serial check and it will look like this: if ( ++idx >= 29 ) { if ( count_of_sevens == 1 && String[6] == '7' ) { v5 = (unsigned __int8)entered_key[0]; if ( entered_key[0] ) { LOBYTE(v5) = entered_key[4]; if ( v5 ) { LOBYTE(v5) = entered_key[8]; if ( v5 ) { LOBYTE(v5) = entered_key[12]; if ( v5 ) { LOBYTE(v5) = entered_key[16]; if ( v5 ) { LOBYTE(v5) = entered_key[21]; if ( v5 ) { part1 = getintfromkey(0, 4, 0); part2 = getintfromkey(0, 4, v6); part3 = getintfromkey(0, 4, v7); part4 = getintfromkey(0, 4, v8); part5 = getintfromkey(0, 5, v9); part6 = getintfromkey(0, 8, v10); v11 = part1 * (unsigned __int8)entered_key[7]; v12 = part1 * (unsigned __int8)entered_key[6]; v13 = part1 * (unsigned __int8)entered_key[4]; if ( v11 == part5 && v12 == part3 && !(part1 * (unsigned __int8)entered_key[5]) && v13 == part4 && 1000 * v13 + 10 * v12 + v11 == part6 ) { ...show good boy message... There are some checks for specific character values: * char 6 must be "7", there may not be any other "7" in the key; * char 5 must be "0"; * chars 4,8,12,16,21 may not be "0"; Key is split into in several parts: part1 = first 4 chars part3 = chars 8..11 part4 = chars12..15 part5 = chars16..20 part6 = chars21..28 Then it does some simple multiplication and checks the result. At this point you have 2 options: - make a tool that will randomly choose part1 and chars 4 and 7, do the multiplication to calculate parts 3, 4, 5, 6 and see if it passes all checks. - remember math lessons from school and figure out the only possible combination that will pass all checks. First one is much faster, second one will be .. challenging. Either way, you should arrive at the only possible solution: Well, in fact, there is infinite number of valid keys. You can append random characters to the key above, they are not checked..
  28. Igor

Crackme Baby

Language : Assembly Platform : Windows x32/x64 OS Version : Windows 7, 8, 10 Packer / Protector : None Description : Found this one while cleaning my box, can you find the key? Screenshot : Rule : Tell us how you cracked it. Baby Crackme #1.exe
  29. https://www.zdnet.com/article/two-more-microsoft-zero-days-uploaded-on-github/
  1. Load more activity