About This File
The evaluation version has the following limitations:
- it supports only x86/x64 processors: IDA supports a large number of other processors.
- it will load only files of PE/ELF/Macho-O formats. The full version of IDA will accept virtually any file, from Atmel ROMs to iPhone executables. See our disassembly gallery for information about the additional processors, operating systems and file formats we support.
- the only compiler signatures included are the ones that can be used to produce Windows 32 PE files; the only type information included is for Visual C++ 6 and Borland C++ Builder.
- The MS Windows version contains a demo version of the Bochs debugger. Please note that the full version support Bochs debugger on all platforms.
- Check the debugger tutorial
- you will not be able to save your work, it will time out after some use, it will not disassemble itself.
- IDAPython, the set of powerful Python bindings for IDA is not available.
- The demo version of IDA comes with the x64 decompiler. Please note that the decompiler is a separate product that should be purchased separately: https://www.hex-rays.com/products/decompiler.
The full version of IDA is not limited in any way, comes with one full year of free e-mail support and one full year of free downloadable upgrades.