Welcome to my second tutorial. Today we will be working on a crackme I wrote a few months back. It is wrote in vb6 and compiled to P-Code.
I first became interested in P-Code after downloading a project off PSC and the author claimed it was uncrackable. I gave him a fair run just opened the project long enough to compile it. I loaded it up in Olly and after a few minutes thought it was hopeless.
I then decided to write a little crackme and compile it to P-Code so I could play around with it and have some idea of what was going on.
This might not be the right way but it works so follow along...