Tuts 4 You

Dup Skin 4 Snd (non Specific)

ECLiPTiC

Typically I try to give my work some type of descriptive name. I couln't think of a good one for this, so I'm calling it funny film :dunno: I also couldn't find a tune that I really liked with this skin, so feel free to change the one that I've included.

edit - made changes to the color depth to reduce the file size.

image:

moved to downloads section

filez moved to downloads section

Edited by EclipTic
Teddy Rogers

Looks good, I just checked it out! Only one minor niggle, when the patch starts up the info box text doesn't appear until the scroll bar is moved... :dunno:

Ted.

I like it - looks awesome in my eyes!

Great work! You're really talented in GFXing, all your Skins you have done for SnD are awesome (that's my opinion)! ;) Keep it up! :D:thumbsup:

Greetz, CUDiLLA!

Guest G0TCHA

Ecliptic is doubtless a good GFXer... But this time he made a skin that sucks ! :D

that needed a lot of hardwork and great talent... but the final result is :dunno:

Believe me bro.. but if you keep on making such "things" you'll end by bing a kids' cartoon maker :help

Anyway... that's all my opinion... i saw that some dudes really liked it.. but i don't !

Don't keep it up this way Ecliptic !

Teddy Rogers

I kind of like cartoony style work. I remember way back in the early to mid 90's with crack intros being all serious then along came Melon Dezign with their cartoony/funky intros that changed everything.

Keep it up this way Ecliptic - lol!... :thumbs::P

Ted.

Looks good, I just checked it out! Only one minor niggle, when the patch starts up the info box text doesn't appear until the scroll bar is moved... :dunno:

Ted.

@Ted

The info text box displays correctly on both my work computer and my home laptop. Are you finding this problem with the sample exe, or with a "real" patch that you are generating with dUP? I wonder if it's due to a difference in the version of dUP :dunno: . I don't have the dUP engine on the computer that I'm using right now. Hmmm, if you want to try, the version of dUP that i use is the same one that should be included with my dUP tutorial package. Thanks for your comments!

@starzboy, antrobs, and CUDiLLA

I always appreciate your comments. :thumbsup: I'm glad that you like this skin!

@GOTCHA

I'm sorry that you don't like it :( . I do, however, respect your opinion and am glad that you posted it. This skin is different than my typical style. Usually, my designs are dark and/or serious. I wanted to achive a cartoon look with this skin to appeal to some other tastes.

• 2 weeks later...