Tuts 4 You

Dup Skin For Hawk

ECLiPTiC

I haven't done any new gfx for Hawk in awhile, so I put this together. How's it look?

edit* I made a few changes to the color depth, and tune to reduce the file size. The original exe was 922K, this new one is only 170K.

image:

removed

new files are removed

Edited by EclipTic
Guest G0TCHA

Very original ! :thumbsup:

the colors are also well conbined. ;)

the "about" and "exit" buttons are cool but infortunatlly misplaced!!

"by hawk" text is disfiguring the whole harmony ! the about box is gonna tell who's the cracker anyway ! :dunno:

Final note: keep it that way bro! :thumbsup:

P.S: i never seen a release of hawk with a transparent zone ! So, i hope this one is gonna make him change his "bad habit" :D

Guest Buzifer

Very cool design, orginal! I think you can improve it a bit m8! Do a little fix on the button layout and it would be even better. :)

Guest Hawk7

Wow, it's totally cool... :)

Thanks Ecliptic, I'll use it right away.

It's very earthy and uneke. :thumbsup:

Edited by Hawk7
Oh! excellent work Ecliptic, :thumbsup: I hope you include the fonts used in the zip file.... :D

aNtRoBs

Sorry antrobs..... I forgot the font again. You would think that by now I'd remember! I don't have the fon't on this computer. I'll add it to the zip file on Monday.

@Hawk - Glad you like it bro! Some opinions are that the buttons need to be re-arranged. If you think so, let me know and I move em around for ya!

Edited by Ecliptic
Guest Hawk7
P.S: i never seen a release of hawk with a transparent zone ! So, i hope this one is gonna make him change his "bad habit"

I never saw a release of hawk's with a tranparent zone! Please explain.

Ecliptic,

It's great just the way you did it, don't change a thing. That is unless you think you can out do yourself ha ha. Thanks again. ;)

Edited by Hawk7
Sorry antrobs..... I forgot the font again. You would think that by now I'd remember! I don't have the fon't on this computer. I'll add it to the zip file on Monday.

Thanks! No Problem :thumbs:

aNtRoBs

Guest G0TCHA

@Hawk:

Nothing offensive bro ! :unsure:

I just said that, i 've never seen you using a dupskin with trasparent regions! that's all ! :dunno:

May be you did, but i 've never seen any ! :(

That's all i'm saying... hope you're not taking it as an offense ! :help

Peace.

Guest Hawk7

No offense taken. please excuse my lack of knowledge, but what are

transparent regions? :)

Maybe I already know what they are, but not under this label.

Edited by Hawk7
No offense taken. please excuss my lack of knowledge, but what are

transparent regions? :)

Maybe I already know what they are, but not under this label.

Hawk,

I think when he says "i never seen a release of hawk with a transparent zone" he means that he has never seen you release an irregularly shaped patcher - that is, something that is not rectangular or square in shape. An irregular shape (or transparent zone) is created by the use of a region file. I know of two other skins that were created for you that have irregular shapes:

http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=66
http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=57

So, if you released either of these, then you have released a skin with a transparent zone!!! :D

Guest Hawk7

Ah, I see. Thanks for feeling me in Ecliptic.

yeah, I use the first one all the time. I would like to have

used the second one only I couldn't get it to work for me

although I appreciate starzboy's efforts just the same.

Thanks again... :)

Edited by Hawk7
Awesome!Excellent work Ecliptic.I hope I get some time to make some new GFX..this job doesn't permit me to breathe even!!

Yea, I've been keeping an eye out for some new work by you. But, life/work is always more important. Someone once told me "genious is the man with his priorities in order" :D . Anyway, I'm looking forward to some new gfx whenever you get some time!

PS - Your new signature is great!

Edited by Ecliptic

@Ecliptic

I hope that the font is included in the zip file for now :D What's the name of the font anyway so i can google it.. ;)

grEeTz,

aNtRoBs

@Ecliptic

I hope that the font is included in the zip file for now :D What's the name of the font anyway so i can google it.. ;)

grEeTz,

aNtRoBs

Font is now included :D ... I think it's called Tagsxtreme

@Ecliptic

grEeTz,

aNtRoBs

Font is now included :D ... I think it's called Tagsxtreme

Thanks for including the font :thumbsup:

aNtRoBs