• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PakMan

• mia

• antrobs

• Loki

Top Posters In This Topic

A little off-topic, but can someone tell what's the font used in P43's footer text (Written By: PacMan)?

TIA! :blush:

For me it looks like conventional windows fonts. Only P43 can say which font is that; i found almost similar fonts in my hdd. Here it is. Btw anorganix ur signature text is really nice can u share the font with us.

mia......

FFF_Fonts.rar

Edited by mia

Thanks fot the fonts!

can u share the font with us

It's a font ripped from Splinter Cell, called hooge 05_53.

Get it from:
/>http://rapidshare.de/files/30549454/HOOG0553.TTF

:rolleyes:

Thanks fot the fonts!

can u share the font with us

It's a font ripped from Splinter Cell, called hooge 05_53.

Get it from:
/>http://rapidshare.de/files/30549454/HOOG0553.TTF

:rolleyes:

mia...........

Edited by mia

:P unpacking is programming? my opinion is: thats reversing :hug: no matter at all i think, :D

here is the 2nd, with seekndestroy labeled on it ;)

bild15fy9.th.png

greetz SCORPiON

:P unpacking is programming? my opinion is: thats reversing :hug: no matter at all i think, :D

here is the 2nd, with seekndestroy labeled on it ;)

bild15fy9.th.png

greetz SCORPiON

:^:thumbsup:

Edited by mia

Ya! it's funny cool frontpage and the armadillo color match to it's cover design, but I like the green color armadillo on the #1 post..

aNtRoBs

Thank you SCORPiON for your contributions; really cool :)

This project is taking a little time more than I was expecting but, I promise it will be completed during September.

Thanks to ALL the artists for your awsome artwork. Later, I'll PM you guys to set the final details.

Thank you again ;)

Pak.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey PakMan when do u expect to finish this?

I am really waiting to see it

I think it's gonna be great!

Thank you for your interest dude! :)

I know this is taking some time but, I'll not release any volume 'til I have completed all the collection and I'm thinking on 6 books. Well, I've finished three volumes so far and the fourth will be done by the end of the week.

I'm really sorry guys for making you wait so long but, if you've read one of my tuts before, you know that I like to explain all the steps in detail with pictures to make it easier to understand and as far as Armadillo is concerned, it's full of details. Although being interesting for all, this collection is dedicated to newbies so, it must be very clear.

Oh, and I'm also writing a tut about unpacking MoleBox Pro; it's easy but it takes a lot of annoying steps to unpack.

I know I'm suspicious but, I have to agree with you AK, the tutorials are GREAT! And I'm certain it's worthy the waiting.

Pak.

• 4 months later...