Tuts 4 You

Lena Tutorials !

Guest G0TCHA

Guest G0TCHA

Hello,

I need -if ever possible- the whole Lena's Tuts in one zip file!

I don't have enough time to download them separatelly! :(

I need them for my little Brother. He's 13 and already facinates me with his C coding!! :^

I want him to take a look at them! If he's interested, he could start Reversing! ;)

Thanx in advance :thumbsup:

h&&p://tsrh.watchout.ru/index.php?showtopic=22540

Try that its 2 zips 1-17 and 18-35 from "nakfreeajer"

Edited by KrUeGeR
Bone_Enterprise
Hello,

I need -if ever possible- the whole Lena's Tuts in one zip file!

I don't have enough time to download them separatelly! :(

I need them for my little Brother. He's 13 and already facinates me with his C coding!! :^

I want him to take a look at them! If he's interested, he could start Reversing! ;)

Thanx in advance :thumbsup:

Not going to happen, if your to lazy to individually get them all, you aparently dont desire to atain them enough.

Your going to take just as much "time" downloading them seperatly, as you would all together.

Guest G0TCHA

@KrUeGeR:

I can't get those! Have no account! the board doesn't provide any more accounts!

@Bone Enterprise:

You know what, everytime i post a question.. i don't know, you just post a rude comment and you don't at least let people help! Are you that helpless???

Man you making me angry! I asked nicelly! Help me Or shut that big mouth! Peace..

Now, can anybody help?

Teddy Rogers

G0TCHA, I don't think posting like that will get you far here. Not everyone agrees on everything and Bone is only making a point which I would have made myself. By the time you got a reply from your original post you would have been able to download them all individually from SnD Filez or Tuts 4 You with a download manager...

Ted.

Bone_Enterprise

Rude?..

LOL, ok listen kid I made no rude or "cross' comments towards you at all with what I said, but I see the day will come soon more than likely that I will, with your general attitude towards things, namely _me_.

Firstly, I do help people after all alot of us wouldn't be here if we didn't help people.

It is just that people that I see are asking for something irrational are going to get a little backlash, especailly when there is a very simple soultion for what they were asking for in the first place....not being lazy.

There is no way in hell I am going to archive over 135mb of tutorials in one bundle (no offence to lena as there is non intended) and make it avavlible for distribution, when they are readily avalible as it is and easy to aquire.

Secondly getting totally irate and p1ssed off about reasonable responces when you don't get your way is not the way to handle things, learn to grow up and just move on when someone says _no_.

I especially don't react well to someone like that either, as it shows their true motives and or inner-self. (hence why all this is being written)

Thirdly, I did answer nicely actually, I guess I was just being to direct for you, by letting you know up front that it would not be done, instead of trying to baby you, and tell you in a "gentle" way that what you were asking for is ridiculous.

I am making you angry eh?

Can't say that was my intent, but can honestly say that I really don't care if I am "making you angry", with the way you reacted over this little matter, how you feel about me is not what concerns me for the time being, nor am i going to let it effect me.

Lasty, finish school, get outside more and find yourself a life, a hobby or something like that, don't take the internet so damn seriously, also as they say on the SA Forums..FYAD.....

Have a nice day im going to go scream now...

photo-131.gif

...ahh..that feels better.

@Bone Enterprise:

Help me Or shut that big mouth!

G0TCHA, THAT was rude! I don't understand you m8; after all, you said "- If ever possible -", and Bone answered "Not going to happen". What's the big deal? Is it because he said you're lazy? Come on, after your "I don't have enough time to download them separatelly!" excuse, who's going to blame him?

You're acting just like a spoiled and pouting kid only because you didn't get what you asked; beside, it seems you're imposing and Bone is not your servant; if you knew him just a little bit, you would never thought that he was being rude with you; Bone's a very direct guy with no hypocrisy just like grown men are supposed to be.

Please, don't let this take you away from the forum and never come back; we're all good friends here that like to help each other but, there are things that just can't be done.

Pak.