• France
    • Holland
    • Italy
    • Portugal
    • Serbia & Montenegro
    • Spain

Guest midnewbie
No No Dude!

England is out! Portugal has kicked them out in Penalty kicks!

Brazil will kick the France! I bet you on that!

Edit: if my analysis is right, Brazil will kick out France (3-0 :wacko: ) and Portugal too (x-[x-n]) :kick: . Italy will kick out Germany (in penalty kicks) and the final is then between Italy and Brazil ! Brazil wins (1-0)..

Now Let's just watch the game.

hmmm. so our only hope is germany but i bet you brazil wont take this time

my analysis is france will kick (2-1) brazil tonight :yahoo: Germany will pound italy A.s.s (5-0) France again will kick portugal (2-0) then the final will be b/c Germany and France (3-0) Germany wins!

Guest G0TCHA

i think i read in a magazine that during their training sessions (i'm talking about England ladies and gentlmen), the coach tells them where to shoot the ball, so as to make it hard for them to goal! :thumbsup:

But, they didn't pay attention to the poor " all knowing guard" :( ... during the penalty kicks, he was waiting to be told where the Portugals would shoot!! :help

Edit: anyway, NEOWIN.NET is still supporting "England", drop by their site and join them in supporting it :^:^:^:^ turn up that music!

Edited by G0TCHA (see edit history)

zako
England should practicise more on penalities

Agreed but first priority must be to perfect falling down whenever an opposing player is within two yards :P . I have no complaint really, based on performaces we were lucky to reach the stage we did, with the two players that would have been missing in the next game we would have had little chance of progressing but without doubt the main reason for England's failure was the squad selection.

ALiEN

No No Dude!

Edit: if my analysis is right, Brazil will kick out France (3-0 :wacko: ) and Portugal too (x-[x-n]) :kick: . Italy will kick out Germany (in penalty kicks) and the final is then between Italy and Brazil ! Brazil wins (1-0)..

my analysis is france will kick (2-1) brazil tonight :yahoo: Germany will pound italy A.s.s (5-0) France again will kick portugal (2-0) then the final will be b/c Germany and France (3-0) Germany wins!

LOOOOOOOL!

PakMan

No No Dude!

LOOOOOOOL!

:lol: Ditto!

Guest G0TCHA

Damn it!

I'm no good analyser at all! I give up analysing soccer tournaments!

Anyway, the best wins!

Cheers,

zako
Damn it!

Do you promise? :^

king1981ae

Brazil lost what a shame

Guest G0TCHA

What do you mean bro? :(

You think i'm kidding after that "scandalous analysis" !! :o

You gotta be kidding me, bro. :angry:

I'lll just stick to watching the damn thing!! :unsure:

Guest midnewbie
Damn it!

Anyway, the best wins!

Cheers,

i told you france is no easy team portugal will be kicked too :^

king1981ae

Brazil lost what a shame

PakMan

I wish France good luck because they will going to need it! :^

Brazil is "only" a set of excellent individual players but, they are not a good team; Portugal is an excellent team with a set of good players (although some of them being excellent); This is the big difference between Brasil and Portugal; don't think France has already won; they must prove they are better in the pitch!

Six years ago, France won over Portugal in the semi-finals with a "golden" goal in the extra-time; the french team is almost the same now but, the portuguese team is better than the one in Euro2000 and it's younger. Besides, Portugal-France will be the sixth game in this tournament for both teams and I think Portugal's physical shape is better than the french mostly in the defense sector so, I think there are enough reasons for the Portuguese team win the game.

Anyway, no matter what, Portugal and France are already winners! :thumbsup:

PakMan

Guest midnewbie

PakMan

yeah i goes with you today is a happy day because Brazil is a loser i Hate brazil :thumbsup:

ALiEN

I wish France good luck because they will going to need it! :^

Brazil is "only" a set of excellent individual players but, they are not a good team; Portugal is an excellent team with a set of good players (although some of them being excellent); This is the big difference between Brasil and Portugal; don't think France has already won; they must prove they are better in the pitch!

Six years ago, France won over Portugal in the semi-finals with a "golden" goal in the extra-time; the french team is almost the same now but, the portuguese team is better than the one in Euro2000 and it's younger. Besides, Portugal-France will be the sixth game in this tournament for both teams and I think Portugal's physical shape is better than the french mostly in the defense sector so, I think there are enough reasons for the Portuguese team win the game.

PakMan

100% Agreed!

I just think that Portugal will kick France... we are much more stronger now... ehehe we are already winners!!!

Btw, against England we played much better and I think we might have finished the game without go to penaltys... But we won and it's what matter now... Rooney was a shame for me...! :(

ALiEN.

MaRKuS_TH-DJM

for what all the discussion? it doesn't matter much which team will be beaten by germany in the final :D

54*74-1990 = 2006 :D

the world is guest at the world champion ;)

zako
for what all the discussion? it doesn't matter much which team will be beaten by germany in the final :D

54*74-1990 = 2006 :D

the world is guest at the world champion ;)

I like and respect Germany but they will have to play a lot better than they have to beat France and I doubt they can.

Nacho_dj

As french people and portuguese are neighbours of Spain it would be nice any of them winning. But as I like very much Portugal, and France sent back home Spain, I'd like Portugal to win the tournament, as they were near of success at Eurocopa they deserve it...

If so, I am drinking an entire Porto bottle!!! ;) For?a meus amigos! :yahoo:

Jada^AoC

agree with Markus :P Someone at work told me this calculation example too ;) I like it!!!! :D

Greetz Jada^AoC

Guest bastard

today: Germany vs. Italy

The italians will get busted ;)

Final : Germany vs. France

The french also will get busted ;)

Worlcup 2006 winner will be germany

Teddy Rogers

Rooney was a shame :P The shame is with Ronaldo running from the other end of the pitch to the referee to influence him when he did not even need to get involved. He does exactly the same whilst at Man United.

What happened to Brazil? What is happening with Germany! I wonder if they will lose 4 - 1 this time round... :P

Ted.

Jada^AoC

i hope not teddy :P But it seems that italian ppl are afraid of germany! like the results show us related to the scandal of the german player frings. The argentinia guy himself said he didn't feel any of the attack but italia will him out.... well they are very afraid of us like it seems but we will kick'em *** :P

Germany will be in the finals and i will go to Berlin then :P

Greetz Jada^AoC

BTW Teddy could we update the poll?

Edited by Jada^AoC (see edit history)

Guest bastard

Ronaldo got fat, 95Kg, thats no fun . . . . ;)

PakMan
Germany will be in the finals and i will go to Berlin then :P

Well, it's better to cancel your tickets dude 'cause, Italy will be in the finals... Congratulations Italy; I hope your squad meets Portugal there; it'll be hard but, in football everything is possible...

Pak.

zako

What can you say, it doesn't get better than that.

ALiEN
Well, it's better to cancel your tickets dude 'cause, Italy will be in the finals... Congratulations Italy; I hope your squad meets Portugal there; it'll be hard but, in football everything is possible...

Pak.

Yep... :)

Let's see how will be Portugal tomorrow... I have faith... It will be a hard game but as you said, everything is possible... ;)

ALiEN.