Tuts 4 You

Gfx-log-only So From Fun And For Thanking You

Guest TRH

Hello Since I SnD very much like and since I wanted times which to make have I 4 pictures logos am there made such masters do not work however hope for completely ok and hope that her you fallen. Simply from fun guard begins only with gFx.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr0ft.jpg

errrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrr.jpg

f444444444448el.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr7xx.jpg

Are me not reliably which it says however hope you are not too sourly or so^^ begins only, gives me bodies Tipps thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-!Excused for my bad English!-

THE TRH :(:(:(:wacko::unsure:

Edited by zer0buRn
Hello Since I SnD very much like and since I wanted times which to make have I 4 pictures logos am there made such masters do not work however hope for completely ok and hope that her you fallen. Simply from fun guard begins only with gFx.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr0ft.jpg

errrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrr.jpg

f444444444448el.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr7xx.jpg

snd16bt.jpg

snd27kv.jpg

Are me not reliably which it says however hope you are not too sourly or so^^ begins only, gives me bodies Tipps thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-!Excused for my bad English!-

THE TRH :(:(:(:wacko::unsure:

Edited by TRH

I think you have just started and you have a long way to go...anyways keep trying and experimenting..Suggestion..Try and make the images sharper and dont just use stylish fonts on some kind of background , add some effects to them as well..

Hope this helps you..

thanks I must still much practice catch degrees only at me is missing to still bischen exercise has still someone does or in such a way for me

I think you have just started and you have a long way to go...anyways keep trying and experimenting..Suggestion..Try and make the images sharper and dont just use stylish fonts on some kind of background , add some effects to them as well..

Hope this helps you..

I agree I started 4 years ago, my first stuff where very ugly. But now my stuff is much better, the first time when i saw the menus of photoshop 7.0 i tought oo darn i will never learn it. But i was wrong :):thumbsup: