Tuts 4 You

This Is Directed Directly To Lena151

kittmaster

As it is been said over and over again, I really wanted to give a big thanks to you for all the knowledge that you have given us and myself from your tutuorials.

The reason for this out of the way thanks is because I was in the middle of working a real project for my job and needed a PDF writer and googled for what I needed and downloaded my "trial" version

Based on the requiest knowledge from tuts 1-22 (no time for me for the most current ones), had it unpacked in 15 seconds, reversed for my name in less than 45 (which would have been hours or not at all previously).

As I was using the program (over 30 times to date) I kept chuckling to myself because of the acquired knowledge from where I was to where I am now.

You've been a real help and this goes without saying that your a real asset to this group.

I'd also like to send a thanks to all the other members who have also contributed to my needs, including teddy who comes to mind first and foremost and ziggy.

Thanks again all, can't wait to get my workload cleared to keep adding to the warchest of knowledge.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this heartwarming feedback.

Very nice to hear that the series is not useless.

Just back from vacation but you may expect continuation in the series ASA the dirty laundry is out of the way. :^:^:^

Thanks again.

lena151

Thanks for this heartwarming feedback.

Very nice to hear that the series is not useless.

Just back from vacation but you may expect continuation in the series ASA the dirty laundry is out of the way. :^:^:^

Thanks again.

lena151

It is well deserved. Your time and effort has provided a lifetime of support. I just really wish you took donations for your hard work and effort.

Chris

I second that kittmaster, I've just discovered your tuts lena151 and I know see the light.

True words! Nothing more to say! :D

Really great - and easy to understand - tutorials, nice job on it Lena! ;):worthy:

Still waitin for #27! :lol:

Greetz, CUDiLLA!

I gotta say thank you too. I've cracked for over a decade on the olde commodore, but I could never find a way to understand what to do on PC , until I found your wonderfull tuts. I am a show me person, and nothing works better than viewing the works you do, and gaining a more complete understanding of not only how to depack and crack, but usefull skills, and teaching us how to do the stuff ourselves so we don't need to rely on other peoples tools to get the job done.

There is such a wealth of info and little tricks and tips, I watch most of them over and over to pick up the stuff missed. So they are a resource as well as a teaching aide. KUDOS! :D

You've made my transition to PC an easy and enjoyable experience. Thank you Lena!

nakfreeajer

Ur Interactive tut's will give birth of many noob crackers in reversing arena I guest. I hope any reversing tut's should at least following Lena151 format as a benchmark. Don't get it wrong, I'm not insulting tut's written by others ok. I still refer to other tut's as well for better understanding.

It just Lena151 tut's is so practical, easy 2 understand & many newbies may master the skill of reversing in a short time.

I use 2 read asm book (Kip Irvine) & it's really hard for me 2 understand most of the topic as I have nobody 2 refer with as most people going on HL programming. But fortunately I can interrelated aunty tut's with my learning of asm (phew....).

U really teach us how to fish rather than just to fed us with fish. Many thanks 2 u aunty. :b :)

I just wanted to post my thanks as well. :D

I know you put good effort into your tuts and it has not gone un-noticed. Between my family and career, I don't spend as much time as I would like reversing, or learning more about reversing... I only really get into it when I need an app or program that I can't find an existing reliable crack for, so typically months go by between my attemps at reversing. I find that I tend to need a reminder for different things when i start into a new program.... It nice knowing that I have your tuts (and this forum) as a reference when I need them.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Edited by Ecliptic

Thank you very much Lena 151

i was sick and tired of using Krobar's tuts until i saw your tuts !

It explains the need so easily.....

Thankx for all that you have done.....but by the way i cannot open TUTS 9,10,11&12....others are fine ! Can you please tell me why ! :dunno:

Keep Posting !

Regards ~starzboy~ !

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::wub::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

.....but by the way i cannot open TUTS 9,10,11&12....

I have no clue why :dunno:

You probably already tried redownloading or from another distro ?

Somebody else having this problem ?

:^ I had a few that done this. But the big clue I got was the file size if it didn't match the size the site said i would redownload. Also i cant d/l the tuts from jbfonline. unless i disable my download accelerating software. So i just use FTP to get them now. Its faster anyway :thumbsup: