Need help to recognize a song title & artist

LCF-AT

Hi guys,

I have a small audio file you can hear the song in not good quality so I can also not understand what the song text is etc. Just would like to know whether there is any song search engine on internet I can upload a small piece audio file to let recognize it? Similar like a image search or something. Otherwise I can upload the small file here and maybe anyone of you can recognize the song. I was trying to check the charts list on MTV but the handling total sucks! There is no pre hear function and if to watch the video of a song you have to load a new page which takes super long. What a crap! Nobody has to waste time but if you want to then go and visit MTV charts! :kick:

Anyway, I did also attach the song file here so maybe you will recognize it quickly. Thanks.

:bunny:

greetz

Posted (edited)

Night Air by Jamie Woon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0pTo9Z_XU

You can use Shazam 😀

Edited by NOP
  • Thanks 1
LCF-AT

Hey NOP,

thanks for the quick answer. :) Ok it seems I did miss that song anyhow (no more up2date about charts etc). But somehow the song on YT sounds not same like the file I did upload. Is it maybe any remix? I'am not really happy with that YT song yet.

greetz

Shazam will also show which remix it is, although video versions on YT are sometimes different

In that YT video your clip seems to start from 3m06s and sounds identical to me?

• Like 1
LCF-AT

Hi guys,

ok thanks for checking this out again. Maybe its really the same song like that on YT. Is there also a instrumental version?

So how does shazamDOT.com work? I don't find any button to upload any sound file. Just see the Chrome extension and thats all.

greetz

I don't use the site because I don't use chrome, just the mobile app which is probably easier and it only needs to listen to a few seconds normally to identify correctly

In the uk you can also dial 2580 and it will connect, identify and then text you the result

• Haha 1
LCF-AT
7 minutes ago, NOP said:

In the uk you can also dial 2580 and it will connect, identify and then text you the result

Wow! I didn't knew there is an "Emergency call to recognize a song!" number in the UK. :) Is there also an "Emergency call number" you can call for Boris Johnson too? Where is starting the next half secret party with MC BJ! :banana:

greetz

Hi, sorry to be rude, but I want to ask if this forum is still a reverse engineering forum?  Because none of the recent topics are about reverse engineering.

Regards.

1 hour ago, Fr4x said:

Hi, sorry to be rude, but I want to ask if this forum is still a reverse engineering forum?  Because none of the recent topics are about reverse engineering.

Regards.

Did you have a look at https://forum.tuts4you.com/discover/ ? Many of the current activity reported there are in some ways related to RE (posts in the unpackmes, packers/protectors, tools sections). You just happened to stop by a thread posted in the off-topic section...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Washi said:

Did you have a look at https://forum.tuts4you.com/discover/ ? Many of the current activity reported there are in some ways related to RE (posts in the unpackmes, packers/protectors, tools sections). You just happened to stop by a thread posted in the off-topic section...

I usually check the All Activity section everyday, and recently there not much topics about RE.

Edited by Fr4x

Take it easy, guys. It's just that @LCF-AT uses General Discussions and Off Topic very effectively.

P.S I'm an easy-going guy. So, no problem for me. :D

• Haha 1