Tuts 4 You

hello i want to protect exe with vmp 3.5 + hwid

KanohAgito

hello tuts4you i wanted to protect and exe with vmp 3.5 + hwid method but when i complete protecting the exe required serial number without any detail .. need some hints and thanks in advance

Edited by KanohAgito (see edit history)
KanohAgito

Lol every one want to unpack vmp but no one knows how to protect with it

Xyl2k
37 minutes ago, KanohAgito said:

lol, ask vmprotect support if you have a problem using their product.

XOR0XA
1 hour ago, KanohAgito said:

lol, search Google how to protect my software using vmprotect, take advantage and also search how to avoid API failures that will justify my lack of ability to hide flaws that allow other people to crack my software and use it later, because only Vmprotect is not the even more when the software is not yours, and I'm sure you are not the original creator of the software, so if you want support buy the software and stop asking for help, now if it is something related to cracking I'm sure everyone helped you.

stop noobing.

Regards,

KanohAgito
27 minutes ago, XOR0XA said:

lol, search Google how to protect my software using vmprotect, take advantage and also search how to avoid API failures that will justify my lack of ability to hide flaws that allow other people to crack my software and use it later, because only Vmprotect is not the even more when the software is not yours, and I'm sure you are not the original creator of the software, so if you want support buy the software and stop asking for help, now if it is something related to cracking I'm sure everyone helped you.

stop noobing.

Regards,

first there is no tuts how to protect the soft second vmp need source cod to fully protect it and i have it ..

KanohAgito
1 hour ago, Xyl2k said:

lol, ask vmprotect support if you have a problem using their product.

i asked them .. they are like npc replying with no sense answers