Tuts 4 You

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Progman

Furthermore: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/684491

Saline lavage: a rapid, safe, effective method of whole-gut irrigation for bowel preparation.

Chambers CE, Carter HG.

Abstract

The standard preparation for cleansing the colon usually involves dietary restrictions, purgatives, and enemas. This is time-consuming, often uncomfortable, and at times unsuccessful. This study of 37 patients examines the efficacy of saline lavage as an alternative method for cleansing the bowel. Isotonic sodium chloride solution is passed into the gut via a small nasogastric tube. The flush is continued for about four hours, until clear effluent is passed per anus. There were no significant complications or variations in weight or serum electrolyte values. Patient acceptance was generally excellent. In our opinion, this rapid bowel preparation consistently provided a clean bowel so that both bowel preparation and colonscopy were accomplished the same day.

Really I don't know why this amount of technical research and detail is necessary.  The National Institute of Health has dozens of articles about using saline lavages for cleaning the colon typically geared towards performing a colonoscopy.  Non-iodizing salt is enough, again if you are to do it on your own, you should probably consider something higher quality but I have no doubt that pure NaCl sodium chloride solution at 0.9% will work, and this has been known not for 42 years but thousands of years...

8 hours ago, Gorina said:

Dude, 0.9% NaCl solution is also called Normal Saline and does not lead to diarrhea lol, however much you drink. It is isotonic with plasma and body fluids. So there is no way that it could possibly "flush" your intestines.

The fact you keep repeating a lie that it does not work when I now present medical evidence from a published study means you are just posting rubbish here, while I have provided links with distinct facts and evidence.  You are the one posting baseless medical lies on here as you have literally directly contradicted a NiH study and posting it as fact in public.  I was not offering medical advice, merely health remedy ideas that require research to use properly.  Most people would not give untrue medical information like this unless hiding behind VPNs and the like.

Please stop posting unless you are going to post evidence at this point, you are just burdening a thread which was having decent discussions.

Whether or not a salt water flush will clean out stomach influenza viruses or not is a very interesting question, one that would be very hard to study without deliberately infecting people given that it must be done in the first day or two of contraction before it has a chance to spread widely in the body.  Only very sensitive people who can detect this (typically people like myself with gastrointestinal issues and have ended up making the body abnormally hypersensitive) can probably benefit.  So since it requires such unusually early detection to test, this is not likely going to be a priority for study.  But the hypothesis that cleaning the intestines would eliminate most or all viral infection from the gastrointestinal system stands.

Edited by Progman (see edit history)
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whoknows

• Progman

• Kurapica

• CodeExplorer

Sangavi
1 hour ago, Progman said:

The two or so percent of other salts is enough to make it work, in fact I would imagine non-iodized table salt might work but I would not try it when high quality salt products are readily available.  Please kindly stop your April Fools prank, typos are found even in well respected media outlets all the time, obviously you are clearly wrong:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_News_Today

That article is

Dear, my uncle has renal failure and when he needed surgery they did not use these on him.

What you are quoting seems to be those valid for otherwise healthy people without such salt and water restrictions. By the way, I use Himalayan salt in my cooking. It is nothing but table salt but it looks pink and contains more minerals I guess (not purified). Same with sea salt which I use in cooking shrimp dishes.

Iodized or non-iodized salt is not important here. The restriction is for the Na ion and the total quantity of water intake per day.

All of these are forbidden for my uncle. He even measures exactly how much water he is allowed to drink per day.

A lavage is performed in the hospital and is different from drinking the saline solution! A lavage means that they use a tube to push the pressured solution in and then also suck it out later through a NG tube.

A lavage cannot be done by untrained people at home and is dangerous if attempted by untrained individuals without medical training or equipment in their homes.

If you do not get your medical facts right, please do not post medical advices. We do not want everyone making fun of tuts4you.

Peace

Edited by Sangavi (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
whoknows

All Pluralsight videos are free for the month of April

https://www.pluralsight.com/
  • Like 1
Progman

Honestly, nothing that is in those posts would be hardly surprising to people if it were true, beyond the pinnacle of the technology referenced.  We can look at people like Dr Martin Luther King Jr whose life was destroyed by the FBI and whose cover ups and lies continued until FOIA requests shined light on the abuses.  And there are plenty of other examples from the past and there is no reason to think anything changes there, in fact, it is likely worse now.  As for the technology, the military has stated and presented most of the body and brain control tech as something high on its list 30 years ago and claiming it was possible.  "The brain has no firewall" comes from the Pentagon and disturbing research.  Exactly how all the details work is so highly speculative.  Probably the naming of specific government agencies is less accurate than that of an elite network of spies kicked out and existing on the border of the government running the show.  The government simply has too many paper trails and such pivotal technology would be hidden at all costs.  It would be too easy otherwise to break the secret.  Whistleblowers and leakers are inevitable.  But besides the advanced technology, nothing in those posts I just read is that far fetched or outrageous.  There is evidence mostly thanks to the world FOIA that could back every theory there.  Hollywood has even made films about every idea there albeit mixed in with 90% fictional ideas like as in classic counter intelligence disinformation.  Those posts do look a bit provocative and may be drawing attention to less important things rather than those topics of greatest importance.

As for giving health information it's perfectly legal and okay, and nothing I mentioned was medical at all.  No health remedy is universal but rather than endless disclaimers, its assumed always people are normal and healthy.  My dietician told me even not to eat ginger because it could harm my intestinal condition, and I objected because it cleans the blood and liver, which she acknowledged but said the harm could outweigh the benefit without carefully checking how sensitive I am to it.  Those who have medical conditions are supposed to take extra precautions with everything they put in their body.  As soon as we get into medical stuff it gets long, boring and complicated and outside the context of the forum.  I shared ideas and asked people to do their own research, as no health remedy from anyone should be taken lightly or at face value when you can go seek out how it will apply to you and your unique personal condition.  Sure the salt flush is the most difficult and complicated one mentioned, and I have supervised several young healthy people through their first time to make sure nothing went wrong.  Nausea and vomiting because of natural psychological reactions to salt water in the stomach is the worst I or anyone I know has experienced but after the flush was immense relief and beneficial feelings in the body, and they did it on their own after.  However those people also supervised others and due to the vomiting from bad coaching and instructions it was rejected.  You even have to stay standing or walking or doing yoga during the duration of it.  Far from easy, but after one success you add a tool to your arsenal of things you can do to take care of your body.

Let's hope the novel TeLo-18 virus does not infect this forum.  Some forums already had lockdowns and quarantines to eliminate this nasty thing.  Certain vaccines like not allowing known spam domains like found in spam posts here have proven effective.  The virus has seen a recent mutation though, yet it is still only known to infect those of very low intelligence quotient and mindless zombies.

Progman

Seriously the only "cure" to a virus generally speaking is your body's own immune system.  A rare few nowadays for very specific instances in antiviral drugs may be found.  Medical professionals do not even use such a term which shows profound lack of understanding.  There are treatments which accelerate recovery from the effects.  Like chloroquine for Malaria.  And there are immune system viruses like HIV which your body cannot kill on it's own and really require a cure.

This is stuff we learned in grade school.

How people are criticizing information about maintaining a healthy immune system or detoxing the body is beyond me.  Yes, if this ignorant, go listen to doctors who mostly hate their own medical system that is more filled with politics than just about any other job, and is only tolerable because it pays the bills.  Common sense and common knowledge and stuff readily found even on wikipedia I guess should be ignored.

Teddy Rogers

I have not read through the entirety of what has been posted here and I really do not want to have to for moderating purposes.

I kindly ask that if other people have opinions (what ever that evidence is based upon) respect them and debate them without having to degenerate your posts in to personal attacks.

Try to influence each other through debate and not impose or mandate your view point on everyone else.

The Covid-19 has been a fast flowing series of events that even the best governments and scientists around the world are struggling to understand and resolve.

If you are unable to discuss appropriately my advice is to not to reply or post at all...

Ted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
whoknows

CDC shows you how to make a face mask in 45 seconds

https://youtu.be/tPx1yqvJgf4
  • Like 1
Progman

The homemade cotton masks look like a bit of work but are certainly inexpensive to make if you will spend the time.  However they are nowhere as safe as the N95 masks, but better than nothing so beware.

Even if it came out of the lab in Wuhan, considering the US has tons of spies there, and is well known to be engaged in hostile counter intelligence, and had tons of intelligence reports out of China from their spy networks there in January or before.  Honestly we will never know.  That lab was under surveillance, whatever discoveries were made there were almost certainly stolen and studied elsewhere.  The speculation in this area can be studied based on economic and political effects and monitoring who benefits and how they benefit.

I still feel if we trace the chain of transmission which requires every case along with its exact time of detection, and exact location among other details, troubling things could emerge.  Scientists who studied HIV found it was reported simultaneously in multiple places across Africa, making it highly probable it was started by a bad vaccine and not any of the outlandish ape or monkey to human nonsense.  The hallmark of the hidden hand of controlled spread via technology.

Computer programs can take the details of the datw if it were better quality than summary totals, then model the chain of transmission, and if some super spreaders or remote feeding tech were at work, it would be able to show anomalies that are suspicious.  I find hundreds of mathematicians and scientists playing with primitive models for overall growth.  These models assume so many constant rates among other things   But few are looking into the important details partly because it's not as urgent to see if anything makes sense, as it is to flatten the curve and save lives.  Any real scientists know that it is critic to do the better more difficult complex analysis.  And the results will be silenced and ignored by media outlets rest assured just as what happened with HIV.

CodeExplorer

I watched the whole thread. Please avoid personal attacks!!!
The fact that I didn't erase or hide posts DOES NOT means that I agree with everything is being said, I am only agree with few things from this thread.

• Like 2
Progman

What (hydroxy)chloroquine Does To The Body

https://youtu.be/ILowf7Tw7QY

Some really interesting details and well researched it is not medical advice but it is from a licensed practitioner working in a hospital.

This is not a health remedy though cinchona plant containing quinine was, so unless done under medical supervision, you are taking your chances and even the President has told people to consult a doctor for it.

The channel has a video about a hoax for a soy sauce flush for the intestines which went around on social media and people who tried it died or destroyed their brain or body.  Such spreading of harmful and bad information is almost certainly illegal.  But the traditional salt water flush is demonstrably nothing to do with this.  The video mistakenly concludes an incorrect point that you cannot clean the intestines which contradicts every colonoscopy preparation article.  The debate is usually whether such a cleaning is necessary not if it is possible.

By the way, the original plant cinchona in its various forms e.g. officianalis have different amounts of quinine.  You can search for cinchona bark extract or tincture and legally purchase it for reasonable prices.  The herbal way is legal but pure pharmaceutical quinine is different.  In fact, quinine is banned by the FDA some years back in favor of synthetic chloroquine and its limit in beverages fixed.  Tonic water contains it in maximum 83mg/L in the US or 100mg/L in Europe another possibility.  Its found in teas as well.  Ebay, Amazon, wherever.  Just an FYI...

whoknows
Posted (edited)

Wuhan lab was performing coronavirus experiments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211257/Wuhan-lab-performing-experiments-bats-coronavirus-caves.html

On average only 6% of actual SARS-CoV-2 infections detected worldwide

https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/606540.html
Edited by whoknows (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Progman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-government-gave-3-7million-grant-Wuhan-lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government. 
Sequencing of the COVID-19 genome has traced it back to bats found in Yunnan caves but it was first thought to have transferred to humans at an animal market in Wuhan.
The revelation that the Wuhan Institute was experimenting on bats from the area already known to be the source of COVID-19 - and doing so with American money - has sparked further fears that the lab, and not the market, is the original outbreak source. 

keesijp60
On 3/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, Kurapica said:

Communist Propaganda, forgetting that the infection started there and then got to all other countries !

I'm not against Chinese people, I'm against those who started this whole mess whoever they are.

I am scared how this (beautifull) girl does bring this, it is just a way to say, china goes big, weh have to be carefull then?. outbreaks are always possible, but I can not agree with how aziatic countrys eat, like she eat the mos exotic anymals, like bats, bats do carry much dangerous virus, like ebola, aids (did hear apes, but don,t believe that) because bats are predators, never eat such animals. 

Xyl2k

here is my production of face shields, already 200 dispatched around my town to local hospital, liberal nurses, etc...
D7dPVlb.jpg 8qoS0av.jpg
jMMXcZu.jpg 9CSw24o.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Kurapica
2 hours ago, Xyl2k said:

here is my production of face shields, already 200 dispatched around my town to local hospital, liberal nurses, etc...
D7dPVlb.jpg 8qoS0av.jpg
jMMXcZu.jpg 9CSw24o.jpg

Nice work man

whoknows
Posted (edited)

15 April - European roadmap to lifting coronavirus containment measures

https://ec.europa.eu/info/files/european-roadmap-lifting-coronavirus-containment-measures_en

whoknows

It’s the End of the World Economy as We Know It

Experts suggest there will be “a rethink of how much any country wants to be reliant on any other country.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/upshot/world-economy-restructuring-coronavirus.html

whoknows
Posted (edited)

TraceTogether, trace app, for Singapore only, bluetooth only

https://www.tracetogether.gov.sg/

eRouska, for Czech Republic, uses bluetooth

https://erouska.cz/
https://github.com/covid19cz/erouska-android

whoknows

Chinese Coronavirus Is a Man Made Virus According to Luc Montagnier the Man Who Discovered HIV

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

FR only  - Covid-19 has HIV RNA -Luc Montagnier,Nobel Prize winner, man who discovered HIV
https://youtu.be/gLcZjolnQq0?t=3082