Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Please note that revisions older than -1 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Sangavi

Sangavi

10 hours ago, Progman said:

it is like releasing IDA Pro while withholding its accompanying decompiler. 

I am 100% sure that the ever-vigilant mods would remove this post, 🤣  but still... A few points to clear up things.

-Did someone "report"  legit links as containing "p0rn"? YES

- Did that topic remain deleted for over 12 hours due to a rather lazy mod who deleted it first without even checking if it was legit? YES.

- Did everyone download silently? No, ONE person added a rep to show appreciation.

- Did people make unwarranted nasty, jealous comments? YES.

- Did the people who made jealous, nasty comments, the same people want the decompilers? YES. Hell, YEAH 😁

- Did the admins do anything about it? YES. They added MORE of the nasty baseless comments to the topic 😆

- Were the admins raring to ban anyone who tried to make a comment in support of the team on that thread? YEAH! No one should dare disagree with the God of Chess 😜

- Did any person say anything remotely in the way of a word of thanks to the team? Hell, NO. I mean, ENTITLED people should not need to have to say anything....

- Did anyone say anything about running it in a VM for fear of trojans? YES. That same person wanted the PPC decompilers too... 🤣 Delivered on a platter, while they spewed out nasties.

Now there you have it.. I am sure the team would now be motivated to share it outside of their own group 🙃

Who do you think screwed up the releases for the entire reversing community? I am sure anyone can guess.

Sangavi

Sangavi

9 hours ago, Progman said:

it is like releasing IDA Pro while withholding its accompanying decompiler. 

I am 100% sure that the ever-vigilant mods would remove this post, 🤣  but still... A few points to clear up things.

-Did someone "report"  legit links as containing "p0rn"? YES

- Did that topic remain deleted for over 12 hours due to a rather lazy mod who deleted it first without even checking if it was legit? YES.

- Did everyone download silently? No, ONE person added a rep to show appreciation.

- Did people make unwarranted nasty, jealous comments? YES.

- Did the people who made jealous, nasty comments, the same people want the decompilers? YES. Hell, YEAH 😁

- Did the admins do anything about it? YES. They added MORE of the nasty baseless comments to the topic 😆

- Were the admins raring to ban anyone who tried to make a comment in support of the team on that thread? YEAH!

- Did ONE person say anything remotely in the way of a word of thanks to the team? Hell, NO. I mean, ENTITLED people should not need to say anything....

- Did anyone say anything about running it in a VM for fear of trojans? YES. That same person wanted the PPC decompilers too 🤣

Now there you have it.. I am sure the team would now be motivated to share it outside of their own group 🙃