Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Jason Long

Jason Long

Hello,

Excuse me if my my question is so generally or vague. I know some programming languages like C\C++, but I'm not an expert and I want to learn a unique skill in the computer security. I think the RE is a unique skill. Am I right? The hackers that finding security holes in the software and operating systems using RE?

What are the job positions in RE? Is it just for Malware Analysis or Hardware Reversing? Or a Reverse Engineer must work for an Antivirus Company or...? No freelance job?

What is the first step for learning RE? I'm thankful if anyone show me a good book or...

Any advice welcomed.

Thank you.

Jason Long

Jason Long

Hello,

Excuse me if my my question is so general or vague. I know some programming languages like C\C++, but I'm not an expert and I want to learn a unique skill in the computer security. I think the RE is a unique skill. Am I right? The hackers that finding security holes in the software and operating systems using RE?

What is the job positions for RE? Is it just for Malware Analysis or Hardware Reversing? Or a Reverse Engineer must work for an Antivirus Company or...? No freelance job?

What is the first step for learning RE? I'm thankful if anyone show me a good book or...

Any advice welcomed.

Thank you.