Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Sangavi

Sangavi

5 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

...its a HDD if I am not total stupid.Just wonder why this Defraggler tool does show it as SSD disk.

Yes it's a Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD according to the info you provided.

PS: No I didnt check any of those tools yet Gorina.I dont think that it would help to find out what does increase my active time to 100%.Similar like using Resource manager so there you cant see this too.You can check the EA read / write / all times what used most at the moment but also at this time the HDD active time can be on 100% or also 0% and the EA times and  processes are still same running.Thats the problem.

If you check out the tools then you can see which process is using the HDD for the maximum time and continue from that point. You can actually sort through the list of apps that take up most of the HDD time to the one taking up the lowest time to have some sort of a starting point for your investigation.

Otherwise you don't have anywhere concrete to start.

Sangavi

Sangavi

...its a HDD if I am not total stupid.Just wonder why this Defraggler tool does show it as SSD disk.

Yes it's a Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD according to the info you provided.

PS: No I didnt check any of those tools yet Gorina.I dont think that it would help to find out what does increase my active time to 100%.Similar like using Resource manager so there you cant see this too.You can check the EA read / write / all times what used most at the moment but also at this time the HDD active time can be on 100% or also 0% and the EA times and  processes are still same running.Thats the problem.

If you check out the tools then you can see which process is using the HDD for the maximum time and continue your investigation from that point. Otherwise you don't have anywhere concrete to start.