whoknows

spacer.png

https://arcg.is/0fHmTX

--

spacer.png

by going and click 'download pdf' at top-right

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

--

Genome of this coronavirus (the seventh known to infect humans) is 96% identical to that of a bat coronavirus.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/24/dna-sleuths-read-coronavirus-genome-tracing-origins-and-mutations/

whoknows
Posted (edited)

To conspiracy theorists, in 2005, 15 years ago, an article was published about bats that are carriers of corona virus.

spacer.png

https://sci-hub.tw/https://science.sciencemag.org/content/310/5748/676.long

It has been written by Chinese (Wuhan), Australian and American Scientists. The article highlights the easy possibility of mutation of the coronal and sounds the alarm for the new strain to be created and transmitted to humans. In the same spirit, a review from Hong Kong published in 2007 in Clinical Microbiology Review in which the authors come to the prophetic conclusion that unfortunately we live today: that the possibility of easy mutations of the virus along with the culture in southern China to eat exotic mammals, is a time bomb.

spacer.png

https://cmr.asm.org/content/20/4/660.long

╟──────┼───────────────┼──────────────┼
║ 1    │ China (CN)    │       81,285 │
║ 2    │ USA (US)      │       80,857 │
║ 3    │ Italy (IT)    │       80,589 │

Edited by whoknows (see edit history)

CodeExplorer
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Kurapica said:

Got scared by that guy!
What he says don't make sense: we don't need solution, we need somebody to blame for!

Edited by CodeExplorer (see edit history)

Kurapica
1 hour ago, CodeExplorer said:

Got scared by that guy!
What he says don't make sense: we don't need solution, we need somebody to blame for!

It's a global chaos, what makes sense anyway ? Nothing

Kurapica
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CodeExplorer said:

How is the situation in your country?
https://balkaneu.com/romania-officially-declares-30-day-state-of-emergency/
One month I will only get outside when I really have to (for getting food).

In my place, The real danger comes from the Sheople not the Virus, Covidiots I mean !

It looks like it's going to clutser-Ƒuck even more :(

Now everyday is like a clone of the day before, It's raining fake news on TV, internet, etc ...

I hope safety and good health for everyone, let's pray this chaos ends soon.

Edited by Kurapica (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Progman
Posted (edited)

It is pretty clear it is from bats originally, but as has been stated by anyone who studies this area, it almost certainly went through another animal like a pangolin which got infected by bats and then eaten by humans.  China has eaten animals like pangolins as a form of medicine for a long time.  And predictions of a novel coronavirus had been abound for more than 10 years.

I read some articles stating how it was a natural mutation and impossible that it was created in a biological agent laboratory.  However, any scientist tasked with creating a plague would be taking sick bats, and intermediary animals, and illegally experimenting with spraying cultures in areas with people to test if it worked (likely in highly isolated and controlled institutional settings like prisons or hospitals).  So its impossible to ever say if this was manufactured, no obviously manufactured bio weapon is going to be used when its far easier and plausibly deniable to simple encourage nature to speed up mutations that are already understood as highly likely to occur.  But the articles claiming it could not be human created are laughable nonsense, as they go through all the idiotic artificial manufacturing methods that intelligence agencies would never use since this leaves "fingerprints"...

The Chinese mentioned that people with stomach symptoms were considered to be super-spreaders.  Its interesting because science fiction novels 30 years ago hypothesized that remote feeding technology would be eventually able to create quick immunity in people who would have an intestinal tract full of a virus spreading via diarrhea and flatulence/gas but who do not have the sinus and respiratory system effects so their bodies develop immunity without risk.  The "super-spreader" model if you will.  And the remote feeding technology has been around long enough, a certain intelligence agency could have literally stage managed the whole initial spreading of the disease, and it looks like China figured it out so fast that perhaps their numbers dropped due to behind the scenes threats.  To my knowledge only China has understood and figured out the whole model of the disease and contained it.  So if this is the case, one can specify the why and what of the controllers of the situation perhaps in terms of controlled economic correction, power restructuring or shifts, forced regime change in a few places, etc.

As for trashing the economy to prevent hospitals from getting overloaded and some unnecessary deaths in the frenzy of that, as well as the crazy panic that has occurred in the populace well its inevitable.

Remember if the economy is trashed hard enough, economic conditions for rioting and war come into play which will kill far more people than the virus ever could.  There is a very delicate and careful balance that should be struck and requires a wise ruler to listen to the medical and economic experts with a proper balance.

My advice is that while various strong man governments are looking to do various power grabs, avoid travel at all costs as ending up in a government quarantine is a serious risk to your life more than the virus itself.  If you get the virus, you probably won't be very sick and after 2 weeks you will have total immunity against it and can largely relax and not worry about future travel.  Otherwise dodge the government power thugs and their quarantines which lurk at various borders and curfew hours, stock up carefully with detox foods and drink if possible, and if you like to travel, hope you get a symptom free infection and 2 weeks after total immunity during this time.  I would also avoid the hospital like the plague, unless you end up having legitimate lung symptoms or are immuno-compromised.

This is my best information forward towards trying to reverse engineer the Coronavirus situation whether right or wrong, at least I hope its thoughtful analysis.

Edited by Progman (see edit history)

whoknows
║ 1    │ China (CN)  │       81,340 │
╟──────┼─────────────┼──────────────┼
║ 2    │ USA (US)    │       85,612 │
║ 3    │ Italy (IT)  │       80,589 │

ramzi2015

Corona Virus push us to ask these questions:

- Why the environment indicators raised after the global production machine was interrupted?

- Why did weapons, armies, military satellites, etc. prove useless?

- Why he appears after the Brexit (Britain) ,after the Century Deal approved by Trump (Palestine) and after the chaos in the middle-est  ?

- Why he emerges after aggravation of commercial war between America and China?

- Why he is causing oil states to lose theirs fortunes?

- Why only one country remain intact while others fell apart?

- Why religions, sects, mosques, churches, and temples, have no answer?

- Why China has become the only refugee for all the affected countries?

- Why he proves that limiting liberties can save lives?

- Why  the virus affect old and fragile people more than younger ?

- Why he pushes to exhausting countries financially and morally, until they appear so fragile ?

- Why he moved from the animal to human and how ?

- Why he appeared in time of great scientific accomplishment in term of curing incurable diseases?

- Why he makes the world pay for being slave to expectations (in sport, economy, space...)?

- Why he seems the result of super intelligence or the result of a simulation that leads to answering these questions and other?

zdox

You like conspiracy theory  ehh ?

• Haha 1

Sangavi

Conspiracy theories aside, people are dying and we need to stay safe. That is what counts in the end!

ramzi2015

We are facing death and a global war may start at any time.  So, nothing matter. 

The virus maybe  created  by nature but  if  a dangerous mind  discover it first and freeze it like many other viruses already discovered then anyone can use it later . (Can anyone disagree ?)

Dear friends, if all researches was revealed to the world, i will apologize for my sick mind but this is not true.

We can wait another century, to have secret services reveal the details and give us the truth. Until that moment, i will use my brain.

If we have telescopes to discover hidden space then discovering our blue planet will be more easy. Go back and answers all these questions and you will find some hidden information.

Secret military work and big companies of scientific research can find something for good or for bad.

Making a computer simulation for possible scenarios of using a virus is not so complicated for some minds.

Films, games , internet and other things can inspirate them. And, i think, we have already some real stories.    

Can the world ,now, accomplish a separate investigation and have all the liberty to work ? We will wait and see (Of course if the virus has missed us)

Teddy Rogers

What I would like to know is what everyone is doing with all that toilet paper they horded????

Ted.

Progman

I wouldn't panic, all the little and big rulers in the world are more scared about their economies than the virus whose death toll is at least not very high only around 1% or so who knows since most cases are silent and unreported.  This is no Spanish Flu which killed 50 million a mere 100 years ago when global population was 1.5 billion.  I think crushing the hospital system as tragic as that is will be the choice anywhere before war and rioting.

Probably just 1 or 2 highly inconvenient months and then normal returns in slow stages.  Again, no need to panic but certainly preparing for hard time and anticipating lockdowns and travel restrictions is necessary.

The virus was theorized over and again specifically a novel coronavirus coming from an intermediary animal, and was very possibly accelerated by scientists looking for ways to make it happen in a controlled setting.  Even then it looks like the US was trying to create a controlled recession in the US and Europe.  Maybe eliminate a ruler or two or three that they do not like.  China claims of the US military and superspreaders via gastrointestinal infection spread by diarrhea and passing gas is interesting, and their politicians are echoing mere rumors of what their intelligence agency has kept highly secret.  China seems to have decoded a scifi like playbook and somehow blackmailed the US to back off and lay off while their clueless politicians echo some threats whose details are vague or wrong.  Largely they stopped providing good details now too.

This is annoying crisis but not an end of the world one.  Study the numbers and facts a bit, some regional power plays at best, though many governments are consolidating power and using emergency to play from the bully pulpit.  The governments of the world will all be a lot weaker after this mess though as their economies will be in the trash can for a good while.  Hard for those lazy political mafias to eat off the backs of a broken economic system.  For me it's interesting to see if this virus pushes some random countries to the brink and provides authentic revolutions where leadership is blind to reality.

zdox
9 hours ago, ramzi2015 said:

We are facing death and a global war may start at any time.  So, nothing matter. 

The virus maybe  created  by nature but  if  a dangerous mind  discover it first and freeze it like many other viruses already discovered then anyone can use it later . (Can anyone disagree ?)

Dear friends, if all researches was revealed to the world, i will apologize for my sick mind but this is not true.

We can wait another century, to have secret services reveal the details and give us the truth. Until that moment, i will use my brain.

If we have telescopes to discover hidden space then discovering our blue planet will be more easy. Go back and answers all these questions and you will find some hidden information.

Secret military work and big companies of scientific research can find something for good or for bad.

Making a computer simulation for possible scenarios of using a virus is not so complicated for some minds.

Films, games , internet and other things can inspirate them. And, i think, we have already some real stories.    

Can the world ,now, accomplish a separate investigation and have all the liberty to work ? We will wait and see (Of course if the virus has missed us)

Remove from your mind-life the word IF and you will understand more things ... Because with the IF you will buy more  toilet paper !!!

whoknows
║ 1    │ China (CN) │    81,394 │
╟──────┼────────────┼───────────┼
║ 2    │ USA (US)   │   104,256 │
╟──────┼────────────┼───────────┼
║ 3    │ Italy (IT) │    86,498 │
Jeffrey VanWingen – Safe Grocery Shopping in COVID-19 Pandemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDuwc9KBps

Taitor

Very soon another new virus would emerge and the same thing would get repeated all over again.

Lessons should have been learnt from the 2003 SARS Epidemic and protocols developed to prevent this from happening again and again. This was not done and now everybody has to pay.

Unless firm protocols to deal with emergencies of this sort are developed, this will keep getting repeated time and time again.

whoknows
Posted (edited)

New versions of coronavirus have been identified in Malayan pangolins heading to China

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2169-0

How Devs Can Help Beat the COVID-19 Pandemic

IBM’s 2020 Call for Code as one way to be involved, and now the company has turned its sights on COVID-19, writing that it is “expanding the 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge to address the world’s reaction to COVID-19 in addition to climate change.” But this is just the beginning of the COVID-19 hackathon boom

https://thenewstack.io/this-week-in-programming-how-devs-can-help-beat-the-covid-19-pandemic/

Edited by whoknows (see edit history)

Progman

On the Brightside, we can credit that unfortunate pangolin, for a new era:

online shopping and ordering

contact-less payment and delivery

working from home

socializing via the internet

doing all government paperwork electronically

etc and so forth.

Sure nothing special for the up and coming generation, but all the hold outs and resistance from the older generation, well let us just say that adaptation has won the day with the draconian measures in place from quarantines and lockdowns to curfews and detailed business restrictions.  The interesting and intriguing thing, is that the ushering in of the social aspects of the digital age, are surely here to stay.  Not saying a few businesses here and there won't go back to protesting it after and go back offline, but by and large this looks to be the de facto transition.

Kurapica

had it hit us 100 years ago, It would have had the same effect of the Spanish flu, but the number of casualties is greatly reduced

due to modern science and easiness of sending information and awareness, our hearts go out to all those who lost their loved ones.

and we hope this will awake those who were responsible for this outbreak either directly or indirectly to change their habits.

• Thanks 2

whoknows
https://www.google.com/covid19-map/

• Like 1

Progman

Remember the Spanish Flu came in 3 waves, the first wave was just a harsh flu.  It was not until months later the second wave hit and started killing millions of people followed by a third wave.  The Spanish Flu was transmitted primarily by large army movements, in fact the USA, England and France all experienced the first wave, but due to reporting being restricted by the war, it was not until Spanish journalists contracted the disease while Spain had remained neutral, that the virus finally got a name.

So if this is anything like that virus, then we are not seeing anything yet.

Kurapica

Communist Propaganda, forgetting that the infection started there and then got to all other countries !

I'm not against Chinese people, I'm against those who started this whole mess whoever they are.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2