Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
LCF-AT

How to change CMD colors for all at once?

LCF-AT

Hi guys,

I have a small question about the CMD windows on Win 10.So I wanna use a other color sheme and not the default sheme with black background.My goal is it to set the colors for all CMD windows which gets started but here I have some problem and it dosent seems to work.I did change the CMD color by executing the CMD as admin and one time without admin.Now when I start them manually then they using my set colors.The problem now when I do start CMD window by any other apps via CreateProcess (ffmpeg & others) then the CMD windows are using the default color sheme with black background.So this sucks.Does anyone know how to setup the CMD colors / settings just only once anywhere so that my set config will used for all CMD windows?Would be nice if anyone does know that to tell me.Thank you.

greetz

LCF-AT

Hey,

great!So simple just doing the change in default mode, hehe.Anyway, so it works now.Thank you for that info Kurapica.  :)

greetz

• Like 1

atom0s

If you're looking to do it via code, you can use the SetConsoleTextAttribute API on Windows.

• Like 1