Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Mr-Toms

Mr-Toms

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (this.textBox1.Text == "int73")
            {
                MessageBox.Show("congrat you wins");
            }
        }

1. you need to remove Anti Tamper manually ( you can search on youtube , theres much tutorial )
2. Remove Native Methods using x86Fixer (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718479256979767317/797817808905175040/x86_Retranslater.rar) and change to ILOnly
3. Remove Anti Decompiler (Search on Prab's Github)
4. Remove Call to Calli (Search CalliFixers on github)
5. Then remove junk ( simply u can use de4dot for this )
6. Resolve the delegates ( i forgot which link , u can find on this forums )
7. Remove Mutation ( you can use Public Mutations remover)
8. Decrypt String using ConstantDec by cs( you can search on goole , and download on any,run)
9. against remove mutation but this is for Parse mutations ( you can simply download Mindsystem Supercalculator )
10. Remove Manually Junk Flow ( i dont know what is this called , bcuz the code does nothing just nop all the instruction that don't needed )
11. Fix Ref proxy ( you can use ProxyCallFixer v1.2 by theproxy)
12. Remove Junk Class ( you can do it manually / you can download Unsealer in Github)
13. De4dot to rename
14. Remove Everything in <Module> ( bcuz its useless again)

UnpackMe_MaxSettings_NoTamper_NoX86_NoAntiDecompiler_NoCalli_NoJunk_nodelegate_NoMutation_NoConstant_NoMutation_NoJunkFlow_noProxy_NoJunkClass-cleaned_NoModule.exe

Mr-Toms

Mr-Toms

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (this.textBox1.Text == "int73")
            {
                MessageBox.Show("congrat you wins");
            }
        }

1. you need to remove Anti Tamper manually ( you can search on youtube , theres much tutorial )
2. Remove Native Methods using x86Fixer (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718479256979767317/797817808905175040/x86_Retranslater.rar) and change to ILOnly
3. Remove Anti Decompiler (Search on Prab's Github)
4. Remove Call to Calli (Search CalliFixers on github)
5. Then remove junk ( simply u can use de4dot for this )
6. Resolve the delegates ( i forgot which link , u can find on this forums )
7. Remove Mutation ( you can use SizeOfFixer )
8. Remove Manually Junk Flow ( i dont know what is this called , bcuz the code does nothing just nop all the instruction that don't needed )
9. Fix Ref proxy ( you can use ProxyCallFixer v1.2 by theproxy)
10. Remove Junk Class ( you can do it manually / you can download Unsealer in Github)
11. De4dot to rename
12. Remove Everything in <Module> ( bcuz its useless again)

UnpackMe_MaxSettings_NoTamper_NoX86_NoAntiDecompiler_NoCalli_NoJunk_nodelegate_NoMutation_NoConstant_NoMutation_NoJunkFlow_noProxy_NoJunkClass-cleaned_NoModule.exe