Tuts 4 You

Edit History

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi kao,

thanks again.Not sure about this trace mode yet.I tried to enable the class with CMD.exe example like describled here..

https://www.sandboxie.com/OpenWinClass

...but dont know how I could test it.

I tried to think about this Sandboxie issue and found out that its possible to use the Clipboard which is same in Sandboxie and outside if I copy something into Clipboard.In this case I could also use a other method (not so nice of course) using SetClipboardViewer function and WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD msg to catch the Clipboard on fly and checking for content like CF_TEXT.So this seems to work.Only disadvantage is that it will check everything what gets copied into Clipboard.

So my first goal was it to build another app showing it in HWND_TOPMOST style where I can drag links into and sending the link text into my main app via FindWindow (fails in SB) and SendMessage to send command to my main app.Question is whether it is possible to do this anyhow else or whether its just NOT possible to send commands from a app running in SB to my main app which runs outside.Lets say its really not possible then the only choice I have is using that Clipboard hook / monitoring but then it will send everything I do copy from any source and not only from my drag app when I do drag a link into you know.

I also still have some little problem with the dragging itself as I told before.I created a main window & a edit control with same paramters like the example droptarget.exe has but in my case it has some strange behavior to drag something into.When I do move the mouse fast into my drag app then I get the mouse pointer to see in the edit field = I can drop it now into but if I move it slowly then it dosent work.Not sure what the reason for this is so it works diffrent and not for 100 % like the droptarget.exe does.Below I did attach my SomeDropTarget.exe so maybe you can test it.Only issue it that it dosent get triggered for 100 % each time and I need to move mostly few times over my main window app etc.So this I would like to fix to get it work for 100 %.

SomeDropTarget.rar

greetz

EDIT: Short info,I did removed GetWindowLong from IDropTarget_DragEnter and now it works to move / drag for 100 %.Seems there was still some RaEdit handling.Need to remove all soon. :)

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi kao,

thanks again.Not sure about this trace mode yet.I tried to enable the class with CMD.exe example like describled here..

https://www.sandboxie.com/OpenWinClass

...but dont know how I could test it.

I tried to think about this Sandboxie issue and found out that its possible to use the Clipboard which is same in Sandboxie and outside if I copy something into Clipboard.In this case I could also use a other method (not so nice of course) using SetClipboardViewer function and WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD msg to catch the Clipboard on fly and checking for content like CF_TEXT.So this seems to work.Only disadvantage is that it will check everything what gets copied into Clipboard.

So my first goal was it to build another app showing it in HWND_TOPMOST style where I can drag links into and sending the link text into my main app via FindWindow (fails in SB) and SendMessage to send command to my main app.Question is whether it is possible to do this anyhow else or whether its just NOT possible to send commands from a app running in SB to my main app which runs outside.Lets say its really not possible then the only choice I have is using that Clipboard hook / monitoring but then it will send everything I do copy from any source and not only from my drag app when I do drag a link into you know.

I also still have some little problem with the dragging itself as I told before.I created a main window & a edit control with same paramters like the example droptarget.exe has but in my case it has some strange behavior to drag something into.When I do move the mouse fast into my drag app then I get the mouse pointer to see in the edit field = I can drop it now into but if I move it slowly then it dosent work.Not sure what the reason for this is so it works diffrent and not for 100 % like the droptarget.exe does.Below I did attach my SomeDropTarget.exe so maybe you can test it.Only issue it that it dosent get triggered for 100 % each time and I need to move mostly few times over my main window app etc.So this I would like to fix to get it work for 100 %.

SomeDropTarget.rar

greetz