Tuts 4 You

Edit History

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi kao,

thanks for this another info.Ok,I did some test with diffrent browsers and see also some diffrents.I am using x86 system.

1.) Using Chrome / Brave browser = Does work to drag links into this example app :)

2.) Using Chrome / Brave browser running in Sandboxie = Dosent work :(

3.) Using Firefox running in Sandboxie or also not = Dosent work :(

Good thing is that Chrome / Brave does work so far (just too see whether the example app also works) but bad thing is that its not working running it in Sandboxie.I always use SB to browse.Do you have maybe any clue how to get this working too to drag hyperlinks from Chrome running in SB into the app window which runs not in SB?Maybe some kind of workaround or maybe there is any setting in SB to allow this anyhow etc?

greetz

EDIT: OneĀ  more thing about this RegisterDragDrop function pDropTarget paramter.What to use there?In the example app I see its using one pointer address where are stored 7 addresses to routines.What is what and what have I to build by myself etc?Has anyone any understandable example how to create / setup pDropTarget stuff?

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi kao,

thanks for this another info.Ok,I did some test with diffrent browsers and see also some diffrents.I am using x86 system.

1.) Using Chrome / Brave browser = Does work to drag links into this example app :)

2.) Using Chrome / Brave browser running in Sandboxie = Dosent work :(

3.) Using Firefox running in Sandboxie or also not = Dosent work :(

Good thing is that Chrome / Brave does work so far (just too see whether the example app also works) but bad thing is that its not working running it in Sandboxie.I always use SB to browse.Do you have maybe any clue how to get this working too to drag hyperlinks from Chrome running in SB into the app window which runs not in SB?Maybe some kind of workaround or maybe there is any setting in SB to allow this anyhow etc?

greetz