Tuts 4 You

Edit History

trancial

trancial

I have a ioFTPD plugin called ioA, somehow it doesn't work with the latest ioFTPD.

The problem is either on how ioA handling only the old ioFTPD users/groups file or ioA is still using old Windows API in which doesn't compatible anymore with windows 7 and up.

The job is to make sure all ioA functionality to work in the latest ioFTPD or Windows version.

The current ioFTPD is freeware not a shareware so this is only my own initiative to revive the ioFTPD community by first fixing the ioA plugin.

The ioA author is nowhere to be found, that's why i need help for reverse engineering it.

Either i credited your name as new 'maintainer' of the fixed ioA or my small fee around 50-100$ (paypal).

The later fixed ioA binary must be not protected or encrypted after the completion of this job.

Contact me through P.M for the ioFTPD + ioA already configured and setup.

trancial

trancial

I have a ioFTPD plugin called ioA, somehow it doesn't work with the latest ioFTPD.

The problem is either on how ioA handling only the old ioFTPD users/groups file or ioA is still using old Windows API in which doesn't compatible anymore with windows 7 and up.

The job is to make sure all ioA functionality to work in the latest ioFTPD or Windows version.

The current ioFTPD is freeware not a shareware so this is only my own initiative to revive the ioFTPD community by first fixing the ioA plugin.

The ioA author is nowhere to be found, that's why i need help for reverse engineering it.

Either i credited your name as new 'maintainer' of the fixed ioA or my small fee around 50-100$.

The later fixed ioA binary must be not protected or encrypted after the completion of this job.