Tuts 4 You

Edit History

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi Ted,

I only have XP in VM and there is no UAC present.Just testet your file in XP too but its crashing because of missong ChangeWindowMessageFilterEx functions which only is present from Win 7.The regkey to UIPI is empty (Win7) only a clipboard / ExceptionFormats folder entry is into and nothing else.

Ok,so if you say my code looks ok so far then its ok for me too.If the functions is present then I call it if I want to enable some handles / WM_ messages etc.

One thing about the info to WM_USER and  lower values.So do you mean I cant use higher values?Ok,on the other hand WM_USER is already the highest one of all WM_x messages.

WM_USER                              equ 400h <-- highest
WM_COMMAND                           equ 111h
WM_SETTEXT                           equ 0Ch
WM_NULL                              equ 0h   <-- lowest
etc..

greetz

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi Ted,

I only have XP in VM and there is no UAC present.Just testet your file in XP too but its crashing because of missong ChangeWindowMessageFilterEx functions which only is present from Win 7.The regkey to UIPI is empty (Win7) only a clipboard / ExceptionFormats folder entry is into and nothing else.

Ok,so if you say my code looks ok so far then its ok for me too.If the functions is present then I call it if I want to enable some handles / WM_ messages etc.

One thing about the info to WM_USER and  lower values.So do you mean I cant use higher values?Ok,on the other hand WM_USER is already the highest one of all WM_x messages.

WM_USER                              equ 400h <-- highest
WM_COMMAND                           equ 111h
WM_SETTEXT                           equ 0Ch
WA_INACTIVE                          equ 0    <-- lowest
etc..

greetz